Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll More Seriously: Does FalconFour deserve perma?

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

why does it have to be either permaban or no ban? what’s wrong with, like, two weeks of ban?

imo no person is worth a permaban, everyone should be let back in eventually

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wow. That’s sorta sad brings a tear to my eye. Still would vote no again.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I voted no. Getting rid of someone who creates this much bumhurt/lol/bumburgers is a waste. Punching bags are a rare commodity. Let them pull their bull**** and then b& for a month. He either learns his lesson the Nth time, leaves, or we have a neverending source of joy.

The flip side to this is that while we all had a good time at the little retard’s expence, we’re not the ones who have to clean it up. So I understand why the mods would get tired of it. That, and they have to deal with people who take crap like this a little too seriously.

Meh.

Manicken

Avatar: 100716 Wed Dec 24 12:52:54 -0500 2008

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

No, he needs more than a Permaban on his account he needs an IP ban. I’m being 100% serious. I honestly believe he has Oppositional Defiance Disorder and he can’t help but to argue with authoritative figures. He has a compulsive need to get in the last word. He has a gigantic sense of entitlement that is completely unwarranted. He is obsessive. He needs to stop harbuming the administrative staff of a web company and go get a ****ing day job.

100% not trolling for the record.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Manicken Posted:

No, he needs more than a Permaban on his account he needs an IP ban. I’m being 100% serious. I honestly believe he has Oppositional Defiance Disorder and he can’t help but to argue with authoritative figures. He has a compulsive need to get in the last word. He has a gigantic sense of entitlement that is completely unwarranted. He is obsessive. He needs to stop harbuming the administrative staff of a web company and go get a ****ing day job.

100% not trolling for the record.

Holy ****.

Nail on the head.

/Thread

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Oppositional Defiance Disorder is a made up disease, in my day we just called them bumholes. But yes, he is messed up, look that his website.

FalconFour Posted:

I hate people. I find it very sad that there’s so much potential in the people of the world (er, the USA, at least), yet in order for a product to be released, you first have to dumb down the thousands of controls in a teleporter to a “Push this to go” bumon.

He resents those who resent him. A lot.

FalconFour Posted:

Some random respected company can **** out a log and put it in a box and people will buy it, provided that random company puts ads on TV that lead you to believe their product is the latest and greatest. Ties into the people-are-stupid thing.

Once again he plays into Im the last smart man on earth gag..

FalconFour Posted:

I never could get into the Air Force. I don’t even need to defend my intelligence on this site though. Despite that, I still wear F-16 and USAF T-shirts every single day without fail. I love the military, and not because they kill people, but because they’re the anti-society.

He shows almost religious allegiance to things he sticks by.

FalconFour Posted:

It’s odd that a nerd like myself would so willingly take on such a bad-bum persona. I was a textbook nerd before I turned 15, with crappy-looking glbumes, a library obsession, always wowing the teachers with great work. But after I took on the Falcon persona, I gave the finger to school, stopped caring about my grades (well, other than “hacking” grades in high school), and actually starting caring about things like acceptance and image. In support of our military, I always wore my personally-bought BDU jacket to school, even after they came up with a BS new dress code rule vaguely prohibiting such things (articles that attract attention, or something like that). But I retained some of my nerdiness amongst this new persona.

A change.

FalconFour Posted:

At that 15-year mark, my whole life changed. To this day it remains a mystery, though I’ve tried to piece it all together by my imagination alone. I became the person that I and the Internet both now know as Falcon. It seems to have started shortly after 9/11/01 and we went on a trip to Washington, DC. We toured the city on bikes, and had a lot of fun. But some of the pictures of the amazing sights I saw didn’t come out visible on our early digital camera, so I went online to search for more. I almost immediately became infatuated with fighter jets. I knew nothing about military aircraft at the time, and in fact, I hated the military before that (mainly because I thought there was still a draft, and I was still very much a “free bird” at heart).

Someone has 9/11 issues.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Holy ****. DSM4 aside, this kid needs to sack up. The “falcon” thing is also a little creepy/furry.

Cheins Sanchez edited this message on 01/03/2009 12:20PM

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

The “falcon” thing is also a little creepy/furry.

irrelevant and not a reason to ban

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

zigzagoon Posted:

and not a reason to ban

No but everything else IS.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Can we do a hellban?

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I voted no, simply because FalconFour seems to hate the same people I hate. You know, the ****ing retards. Log in to see images! Kilroy edited this message on 01/03/2009 1:35PM

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Kilroy Posted:

I voted no, simply because FalconFour seems to hate the same people I hate. You know, the ****ing retasrds Log in to see images!

Can you be more specific? It’s just a game, no need to get upset over every little thing.

Cheins Sanchez edited this message on 01/03/2009 1:34PM

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

Can you be more specific? It’s just a game, no need to get upset over every little thing.

Christ, I was kidding. But I did vote no. I don’t see a point in banning FalconFour, honestly. He/she/it was pretty cool.

And I should probably edit that post.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

I placed a lot of trust in him recently and I think he has the ability to turn over a new leaf.

Unban him…

/thread

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

-XI- Posted:

I placed a lot of trust in him recently and I think he has the ability to turn over a new leaf.

Unban him…

/thread

Falconfour was “permabanned” before, then when unbanned remained exactly the same.

/thread

if people like PANTS, et al are going to remained banned I see no reason why this person should be unbanned other because he whined a lot.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Tesfan Posted:

Falconfour was “permabanned” before....

I’m pretty sure MCB was making most of that up, but FF had nothing to prove this wrong. Therefore – stalemate. Oh, and if I get banned for stating my opinion then that says more about the moderators then it does about me or Falconfour. Posting personal opinions is not trolling.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

-XI- Posted:

I’m pretty sure MCB was making most of that up, but FF had nothing to prove this wrong. Therefore – stalemate. Oh, and if I get banned for stating my opinion then that says more about the moderators then it does about me or Falconfour. Posting personal opinions is not trolling.

I don’t believe that story until I see these screenshots myself.

If they were indeed not photoshopped, why is Fingerz so afraid of showing them to the world?

I have the answer: because she’s craving for attention and will milk all the attention she can.

The Jagged R-
ock Fondler

Avatar: 97179 Mon Mar 23 17:25:01 -0400 2009

[bumhurt Virgins]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Right on Fran,you the best!

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Aren’t people that sign up to this place not meant to easily be offended? If you’re offended by something petty like Falcon fetishes… well, you’re easy to offend, IMO. He’s messed up, but that makes him a pretty entertaining person.

I personally don’t think he’s done much wrong and don’t even think he should be banned for a week, even.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Fran Posted:

If they were indeed not photoshopped, why is Fingerz so afraid of showing them to the world?

fRAN IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND THE eNGLISH LANGUAGE PROPERLY, YOU’D KNOW THAT i WAS TOLD not TO POST THEM PUBLICLY. Oops sorry caps lock. Anyway- I asked for permission to post them in MCB’s thread way back when- go look and see for yourself. Maybe you can get a translator to break it down for you. You can’t stand it that people aren’t focusing on you anymore, can you? Hehe. Since you won’t stop until proof is shown, I will ask again.

Requesting permission (again) to post the screenshots that helped to get FalconFour permabanned (the first time).

Also: Not trollin, just telling it like it is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!