Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News [CLOSED] Irreligion is the one true faith...

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Discuss.

SpongeBobDoo-
dlePants

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

i just made a 5 page rant on my personal experiences and how i know pentacostal christianitys the way ta go, and i accidently pressed the back key before i posted it.

I understand how someone coudlnt believe in God, but nto believeing int he supernatural is just thoughtless. Go read peolpes experiences deep deep in the internet not the superificial **** and thats enough proof. Then apply it so youll know.

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Yeah, because we should just believe childish stories and mystical crap.

SpongeBobDoo-
dlePants

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Thats cause u havent found the meat. You refer to the wikipedia and ebaums, but you have not heard of dramatica.

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

The supernatural becomes natural and then it doesn’t exist anymore.

Techno Phoebe

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I think religion should be a mandatory clbum when you are young! In addition, all religions should be taught so everyone can learn about them in a hate free environment! Then everyone can make their own decision on what to believe and stop figting. All people have to do is make a mandatory cbum in 1st grade! What do you think?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I think religion should be taught as part of History. (SOSE)

Inertia edited this message on 09/22/2009 8:31AM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Techno Phoebe Posted:

I think religion should be a mandatory clbum when you are young! In addition, all religions should be taught so everyone can learn about them in a hate free environment! Then everyone can make their own decision on what to believe and stop figting. All people have to do is make a mandatory cbum in 1st grade! What do you think?

Why take time away from subjects concerning things that are true? Log in to see images!

Every shred of real evidence is in accord with the idea that the universe behaves in a natural, consistent way. There are undoubtedly things that we do not yet understand, and in due course they will be discovered, figured out, explained and etc. But the supernatural is virtually a contradiction in terms – if a thing exists, it is part of the universe and hence not outside of nature, and aside from that’s it’s almost certainly a violation of extremely well evidenced principles like conservation of energy/matter.

The real lesson to take away from all the anecdotes of supernatural experiences is that the brain is an amazing thing, but surprisingly easy to trick into creating experiences that don’t correspond with anything that’s actually real (and occasionally it will diverge from reality of it’s own accord). Well, that and there are a lot of con-men, fakers, attention seekers and imbeciles in the world.

man-man edited this message on 09/22/2009 8:31AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Subscribing to this thread because it looks like it could get good. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Subscribing to this thread because it looks like it could get good. Log in to see images!

It didn’t get good 4 months ago, but hey, things happen.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

how long before this becomes a catfight?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

This debate again?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Y’know, in retrospect: I see no reason for this thread, for three reasons.

1) As Shii pointed out, it’s just a rehash

2) It’s ****ing old

3) The OP gave no arguments.

No point.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Guess I’ll unsubscribe.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!