Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games CLOSED: Uninspired "beat this game" contest (2 BP)

Mr Bubbles

Avatar: 78875 Wed Dec 24 17:49:40 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

OMG this game makes me want to punch babies right in the FACE!Log in to see images!

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nillo Posted:

I beg to differ

Largehardoncollider Posted:

Wanna see the reward?

This is the man who made it possible for al of us to play this great game. He has made many games before and is one of most behaved man in GMC and otherwhere aswell. He looks nice and pretty if you look carefully youll aswell understand why some people would call him jesus.

He have influence our lives greatly. Not only by those great games but aswell by his little beautiful smile you see right now.

This is a message from Mr. Jazzuo.

“If you’d like to make me Funclub its ok dont be shy you are most welcome to do so”

Its a great news isnt it

I am the only one to post the full text with original bad spelling included

Colonel Bear edited this message on 12/31/2008 8:14PM

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I am the only one to post the full text with original bad spelling included

Yes but you posted the right part (the one with the funclub) after Pinacho did, so Pinacho won. And I still suspect that you just watched that stupid LP video so I’m not going to give you any BP out of compbumion.

Note to myself: I need to come up with something that’s not googleable next time. Log in to see images!

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nillo Posted:

but you posted the right part (the one with the funclub) after Pinacho did, so Pinacho won. And I still suspect that you just watched that stupid LP video so I’m not going to give you any BP out of compbumion.

Note to myself: I need to come up with something that’s not googleable next time. Log in to see images!

Evil. I worked hard.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!