Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me ITT: FalconFour's rage

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

SG94 Posted:

lol And you didn’t report the shock thing? I was like yay ban ban ban when I saw him quoting that ****. The other post was just a **** post in GD which would seem ok compared to simplythebest or generichaxor’s ****posting.

not easily offended hurp

Nicco edited this message on 01/01/2009 12:31PM

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

thread derailed. this is now about mig29’s

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Physics Posted:

thread derailed. this is now about mig29’s

failconfur woudl have wanetd it thatwayy

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

GS49 Posted:

how isnpired et todo thiss?/

I said already, my inbox couldn’t take the rage. I had to unload it somewhere.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nicco Posted:

How shocking

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

FalconFour Posted:

Sorry for interrupting your dinner and all (I mean, you can only check your email once you get back, and it’s not like it drags you away from the kitchen or anything, but still evidently I inconvenienced you somehow, so sorry)

But yeah.

http://hostfile.org/0_Forumwarz-Flamebate-TheForumwarz.png

That’s the quote bug in action. GJ ET.

FalconFour Posted:

Yay, let’s not post the most recent message… ahahhahahahahaha

Okay but seriously though, when can I get back on? This kinda sucks.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Now you have to let him back in to do slave labor like making the cutscenes for episode 3.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Wylin Posted:

Now you have to let him back in to do slave labor like making the cutscenes for episode 3.

lol

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I don’t understand WHY FalconFour was banned in the first place. There’s nothing wrong with him/her/it. If there’s enough proof that he/she/it did something that’s considered a bannable offense, go ahead and do it. I want some ****ing proof that FalconFour did something wrong.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Kilroy Posted:

I don’t understand WHY FalconFour was banned in the first place. There’s nothing wrong with him/her/it. If there’s enough proof that he/she/it did something that’s considered a bannable offense, go ahead and do it. I want some ****ing proof that FalconFour did something wrong.

Q: Why was Marty wearing a black helmet?

A: He’s an bumhole!

But in all seriousness, nobody liked FalconFour, he should’ve been hellbanned first imo.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

But in all seriousness, nobody liked FalconFour, he should’ve been hellbanned first imo.

and permabanned after that

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Nicco Posted:

FalconFour was awesome…

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Kilroy Posted:

was awesome…

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Best thread ever.

FalconFour if you’re reading this I just want you to know that anagrams are totally logical.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

This is a good thread

Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I can see the future, it’s beautiful.

1. FalconFour gets b&

2. Everybody laughs/RAGE

3. FalconFour spends his free time clawing his way back into Forumwarz, when he could see this as a blessing in disguise and go outside

4. We all take a ride on the ROFLCOPTER/internet hate machine

5. Someone posts everything

6. People continue to lol/RAGE

7. For some reason I can’t understand, he’s let back in

8. Followed by a ****storm of drama, much larger than it needs to be

9. Then he gets b& for something else

10. We lol

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

I can see the future, it’s beautiful.

1. FalconFour gets b&

2. Everybody laughs/RAGE

3. FalconFour spends his free time clawing his way back into Forumwarz, when he could see this as a blessing in disguise and go outside

4. We all take a ride on the ROFLCOPTER/internet hate machine

5. Someone posts everything

6. People continue to lol/RAGE

7. For some reason I can’t understand, he’s let back in

8. Followed by a ****storm of drama, much larger than it needs to be

9. Then he gets b& for something else

10. We lol

Dude that’s the past, man.All that **** already happened. At least twice.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

NICCO PLEAS MOVE TO FULL OF WON

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

...Epic. Make sure you save some of his rage for Ep3.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!