Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music This is what happens when you find a stranger in the alps...

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So I finished an 18 track album a few months ago, copyrighted the original content and am now awaiting to get money together to pay for the cover track that I did but now it just doesn’t seem worth it anymore and I’ve decided to scrap the whole thing and start work on a new project. I guess this is what happens when you sit on something for a while.

I just felt like posting this to see if anyone else out there had something similar happen to them. To work on something for a long time, then, after it’s finished, being forced to wait longer before it can actually bear fruition but it just dies off.

The album was called “Joshua Trenton” which was just a self titled album to go with my stage name and character which I’m also thinking is a bad idea now. Originally Joshua Trenton was a murderer but not of his free will, he was a puppet of something bigger and he didn’t know what. After one too many murders, the souls of all those he killed came after him but they were all innocent souls so they weren’t exactly vengeful, they possessed him and the evil on this inside began to show in his physical appearance, causing his face and much of his torso and right arm to display demonic scars over top of scorched red skin. For this reason, he always covers his face with a hoodie. The music had nothing to do with this concept, it was a seperate entity, it just made things more interesting.

Now I think this concept was just a bad idea and I need to move on from the concept, the album, pretty much the whole thing entirely. The music is kind of reflecting on the situation that I’m in now, only since I’ve finished it, things have gotten worse so now I don’t even feel it’s very representative of what I’m even feeling anymore.

Wow… sorry for being Captain Verbage…

VVVVVVVVVVVV Now that this is out of the way.

nigRAWR edited this message on 12/31/2008 3:18AM

TEH Man

Avatar: 60598 Tue Nov 04 22:52:30 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

tl;dr

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Nah. Not very odd. There’s a psychological thingamajig that does that. I once collected these little toy pieces from a promotion. I was about 4 or 5 away from completing it, but I didn’t want to anymore. Perhaps the idea was that I wouldn’t have anything else to do afterwards or I just didn’t care anymore.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Yeah, the number of ideas I thought were good once upon a time that I now realize had no merit is very high.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!