Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant GDI

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

These forums **** me off! Mostly because they’re fun, and amusing, and fun to reply in….and then I go to one of my other regular forums and find myself wanting to reply in the same manner. And that wouldn’t go over well.

SO SCREW YOU GOD DAMN SONS OF ****ES IN THE bum! D:

Edit: To top it off, I end up feeling too literate for these forums, then too juvenile for the rest of my interwebz. Log in to see images! Hulyen edited this message on 02/27/2008 11:42AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

I lol’d

“Give a Man a Fish, And it will feed him for a day. But Give The Man A Religion, And he’ll Starve to death praying for one.”

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

I lol’d

“Give a Man a Fish, And it will feed him for a day. But Give The Man A Religion, And he’ll Starve to death praying for one.”

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

Ya I caught myself trying to troll-a-post on my forums too hahaha. It’s addictive to let go and be free! LOL

like I said this is the second part of the game to pbum time!

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Svunty Doucherag bum Licking Herp Monster!

Hey Guise!

Look @ wut Walgreens is doin. I think iz time we told them they cannut be so racist! Itz bad. Every1 tell them!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

1point618 Posted:

Hey Guise!

Look @ wut Walgreens is doin. I think iz time we told them they cannut be so racist! Itz bad. Every1 tell them!

Hey, you are on to something here. Maybe you should post this image 8000 times? Thats just what this forums needs.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!