Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Time zone

billlava

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I don’t live on the east coast. How can I change the time zone to mountain? It’s not a huge deal, but it’d be nice…

Crushes

[ fazed]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Agreed, I’m on West Coast

Crushes

[ fazed]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Double Posts…Log in to see images! Crushes edited this message on 02/27/2008 3:04AM

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

time is irrelevant in the game anyways… look at the lower right hand of your screen lazy bums. 100% of OS’s have time visible when a browser is open :-) problem solved!

flamin kooz edited this message on 02/27/2008 4:37AM

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

flamin kooz Posted:

time is irrelevant in the game anyways… look at the lower right hand of your screen lazy bums. 100% of OS’s have time visible when a browser is open :-) problem solved!

Change the GAMES timezone as in getting turns when the day is over where you actually live, not at 5 am. (Im at GMT +1, btw!)

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

ok ya I did forget about that aspect.. I don’t think there is a real way for everyone to have correct time. I battle that with my own forum with people yelling about it. I said the same thing I said here hehe

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Well its easy to do on a FORUM but ya know, ingame, meh.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!