Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Idea for Cool Forum

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Forums that take hours to run are boring and a waste of server resources. Bad idea.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I’m not sure about everyone else but I don’t want to sit here for hours just pwning a forum. Also, bad idea for the fact trolls will easily get the leaderboard.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Crinkz Posted:

I’m not sure about everyone else but I don’t want to sit here for hours just pwning a forum.

You don’t have to.

Crinkz Posted:

Also, bad idea for the fact trolls will easily get the leaderboard.

There should either be NO leaderboard, or it should drop-out runs that are more than a week old.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Bosses every 5-10 threads, ePeen for every 1-5 bosses, pwning a boss increases the difficulty. Infinite threads.

For the domwhores, let them get Antifreeze scoops proportional to how far they managed to get before dying.

Call it ”/be/ the ocean of ****”.

Why are you so awesome Log in to see images!

This entire thread has great ideas, so signed.

Kilroy edited this message on 12/30/2008 1:01PM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

There should either be NO leaderboard, or it should drop-out runs that are more than a week old.

maybe divide the leaderboard up by level and clbum?

so lv35 trolls aren’t compared to lv1 Re-Res?

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

generichaxor Posted:

maybe divide the leaderboard up by level and clbum?

so lv35 trolls aren’t compared to lv1 Re-Res?

That could work. I’m not all too sure about making 5 sub-leader boards… maybe scale it on what clbum has the easiest time?

There could be some weight added to trolls to even out the playing field, such as 2-3 threads pwned by trolls would equal 1 pwned thread by any other clbum.

Since the forum would be named things like ”/darwin/” and ”/be/ the ocean of ****,” I’m thinking that the thread would slowly differ in nature to each of the clbumes as the progress, countering their strengths and preying on their weaknesses (ex. high attack and hp against a troll, etc.)

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Pavilion Posted:

That could work. I’m not all too sure about making 5 sub-leader boards… maybe scale it on what clbum has the easiest time?

There could be some weight added to trolls to even out the playing field, such as 2-3 threads pwned by trolls would equal 1 pwned thread by any other clbum.

Since the forum would be named things like ”/darwin/” and ”/be/ the ocean of ****,” I’m thinking that the thread would slowly differ in nature to each of the clbumes as the progress, countering their strengths and preying on their weaknesses (ex. high attack and hp against a troll, etc.)

that actually is a good idea

it would help balance out the troll’s advantage

i agree with the adapting to counter the character

instead of counting threads less for trolls, the achievements for pwning threads could be higher for trolls?

This way, trolls get points counted the same way, but the achievements will be fair for all clbumes.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

If you INSIST on a leaderboard, then fine:

A “reigning champion” leaderboard where it lists the best runs over the past week. Topping this grants a peen.

A “Hall of fame” for the best runs of all time. Topping this gives you squat.

This prevents the kind of **** that the “Most forums pwned” leaderboard suffers from, and makes it so that people only need to worry about CURRENT opposition instead of impossible to break records.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

If you INSIST on a leaderboard, then fine:

A “reigning champion” leaderboard where it lists the best runs over the past week. Topping this grants a peen.

A “Hall of fame” for the best runs of all time. Topping this gives you squat.

This prevents the kind of **** that the “Most forums pwned” leaderboard suffers from, and makes it so that people only need to worry about CURRENT opposition instead of impossible to break records.

if there wasn’t a leaderboard,

the forum would be useless (since it has no end)

good suggestion to prevent troll hegemony

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I think it has quite a use… racking up flezz.

Pavilion

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The Suspender Posted:

I think it has quite a use… racking up flezz.

That’s why I was thinking of scraping cred granting and offering a one-time generous flezz reward at certain points. Also, .moar files of 50+ pieces.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

also flezz and cred are capped

Pavilion

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

generichaxor Posted:

also flezz and cred are capped

Better idea.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Pavilion Posted:

Better idea.

i meant forumwarz has a cap on these

quangntenemy Posted:

now that both cred and flezz are capped.

but we can cap the game here as well

ghax edited this message on 12/31/2008 1:24AM

Pavilion Posted:

Nice idea.

I was actually thinking of some sort of endless thread forum where it would progressively rise in difficulty and records how many you’d be able to beat until you die.

Perhaps a new Leaderboard would be made and E-peen are rewarded to those who achieved certain thresholds and who got the highest.

Agree with this one

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Agree with this one

ok

thanks for approval

ghax edited this message on 12/31/2008 1:26AM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

it would be nice if this survival forum actually got implemented

it could be used for the next community forum

or it could be built into the ep3 story line

for example,

————————————————————————————————————-

A masochist / sadist hacker wants to test his skills by pitting himself and others against endless amounts of powerful threads. With increasing strength, he endures blow after blow, knowing that he will eventually sucgreat timesb to the power of these great forums. Despite his inevitable demise, he continues his pwnage, dealing damage to the forums incessantly.

Now this hacker is completely nuts from his obsession with the survival forums. So he tries to get everyone he can find hooked in this survival forum as well.

—————————————————————————————————————

you get the idea.

an NPC gets added to sTalk contacts,

he gives u the mission to go to this forum

and beat a certain amount of threads

he rewards you for going higher (with a rare item Log in to see images!

and i don’t mean pink floyd)

thoughts on this idea?

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

generichaxor Posted:

it would be nice if this survival forum actually got implemented

it could be used for the next community forum

or it could be built into the ep3 story line

for example,

————————————————————————————————————-

A masochist / sadist hacker wants to test his skills by pitting himself and others against endless amounts of powerful threads. With increasing strength, he endures blow after blow, knowing that he will eventually sucgreat timesb to the power of these great forums. Despite his inevitable demise, he continues his pwnage, dealing damage to the forums incessantly.

Now this hacker is completely nuts from his obsession with the survival forums. So he tries to get everyone he can find hooked in this survival forum as well.

—————————————————————————————————————

you get the idea.

an NPC gets added to sTalk contacts,

he gives u the mission to go to this forum

and beat a certain amount of threads

he rewards you for going higher (with a rare item Log in to see images!

and i don’t mean pink floyd)

thoughts on this idea?

after this mission is completed,

u can go back to him, and he will give u a new mission daily

every mission involves the survival forum

(might involve progress, speed, difficulty, etc)

the items will vary greatly (the overacheivers get very good items)

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Survival mode!!

NOW we’re talking. That’s a much, much better idea.

Very, very cool. That’d be a lot of fun.

iseePirate

Avatar: 52936 Sat Dec 13 22:27:28 -0500 2008

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

UNQUESTIONED LEADER OF ALL HUMANS

I’d say that ”/b/” would work perfectly with survival mode. Nothing can kill them, except maybe Boxxy. But even Boxxy gives power to some of them, so it all evens out.

iseePirate edited this message on 01/19/2009 11:56PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!