Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Phantom forum visits?

Archanon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I used up all my forum visits for the day earlier, but now when I logged back in it says I have three visits left. However, when I go to enter a forum, it tells me I’ve used up all my visits for the day. Anyone else have this problem?

Chopsticks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, today it told me I had 5 visists on my two alts, and then it’d end up only being 4.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Evil Trout gave everybody a free forum visit today due to maintenance done this morning.

Archanon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

That’s not what’s happening. I used up all my visits, and I had 0 left including the bonus visit. Now it says I have three, but acts like I have none.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Archanon Posted:

That’s not what’s happening. I used up all my visits, and I had 0 left including the bonus visit. Now it says I have three, but acts like I have none.

Well, then it’s probably just a small bug. Crotch Zombie doesn’t have the manpower to iron out everything right away.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Are you playing on a different computer now than you were when you used up your visits? The visits left are cached on each computer, so whatever’s used on one, won’t be visible on the other until some event has occurred (such as switching alts, or logging off and back on, I believe).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!