Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll [CLOSED] Episode 2: Would you Pay?

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

VIVa-ChiCk Posted:

I would if they threw in a way to pay with Cell Phones (Sms, call, etc)

Same, And I only say that because there is no other way of payment I can do.

Desire

[Facepunch]

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Even though I would not pay for a second episode, it would be at least a good idea to have a trail/demo version of the second episode to none paying people so they can see what they are up against, and what they can get if they make it so you have to pay. But in reality, they should just add extra items, abilities, and such to be made to pay for, not episodes. (If you don’t get that, I mean so you can Purchase more items and not have to pay for episodes)

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

SkinTicket Posted:

Same, And I only say that because there is no other way of payment I can do.

Yeah exactly

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Wouldn’t even consider it. Pay to play would absolutely kill this game.

Just keep the donation system.

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

I’d buy a t-shirt, but only if it was rockin’ orange

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Oooo, t-shirt….is it bad that there are kickbum shirt designs floating through my brain now?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

narth Posted:

I got a credit card, except the signature was rejected (!) but it’s okay because the local posty had opened my letter and taped it back together, so if it hadn’t been rejected I’d been in deep **** right now.

So um… yeah. I’ll pbum on a credit card until the postal service becomes reliable and safe… errrr… it’s not like I need the extra credit for anything but certain MMOs. Paypal hates me in the face btw. Apparently if you enter a bank account then **** up, it then gets bound to an email address FOREVER.

But even if I could, for a couple of brownie points, yes. Otherwise no. As it is, I’d have to pay for more than one character.

It’s a similar case for me. I’m pretty much going to keep living at home until I get out of college, so a credit card isn’t a necessity. And even though it’s good to build a good credit history early, I don’t want to put up with the risks at the moment.

But anyways – I’ve probably spent a couple hundred dollars on Gaia Online since I joined that site, so a small fee to keep playing FWZ isn’t a big problem. Log in to see images!

Alpha****er

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yo Mama Posted:

just use the kingdom of loathing model, exclusive equipment that you can only get by paying money

I really like the ideal. the only problem is making the items actually worth your money.

and as for playing a pay-tp-play version of this game, hell no, I don’t have the money,although I do have the time (more the I care to admit)

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

They could just make it so the people who want to pay can, and can play episode 2 earlier than the people that don’t want to pay.

lATinO_Pie

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’d pay, but only if episode 2 had a LOT of content to it. Beating episode one in like, 5-6 days kind of left me hanging.

I guess it’s just too early to decide, really.

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’d wholeheartedly pay for Episode 2 (unless CZ get greedy and want to charge $50 for it, NO SIRS NOT UNLESS I GET A DVD). I fully believe in supporting the work of people that I enjoy the work of.

SuperMo0 edited this message on 03/02/2008 11:57PM

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

I’d probably pay up, unless the price was, you know, totally insane.

Yakida

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Man, I don’t know about that. Listen, I came to this game for three reasons.

1. Teh funneh

2. Teh Freeh

3. Teh KOL suggested it.

Don’t get me wrong, I frickin’ love this game. But as I’m dirt f—king poor, I don’t think I could continue.

TheWired

[Viral Infection]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nope.

dantose

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I don’t ever pay to play an online game. I also don’t pay or play online games that make not paying too burdensome. I play KOL too and have donated multiple times there because they introduced really awesome content. The content was in no way needed to play or even needed to play well. IT was just really cool.

UndeadPhallu-
s117

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

People get ****y because I speak the truth. I'm actually awesome.

I plan to donate… so yes.

Cyberface207

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I think the best way to get monies from players would be to expand the brownie points system with new and sexy content. Off the top of my head I can think of…

3 Brownie Points = Unregistered Mode (Once you’re out of visits, you can still pwn forums…for no cred or any other benefit.)

Eh? Eh?

Nissyenia

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

As much as I love this game, financially there’s no way I’d be able to pay to play. Unless it was really cheap ($10-$30 per year, what can I say, I’m cheap) and worth it (I will not pay to get 4 forum visits a day, or to play a game that can be beat faster than it takes a Republican to drop his pants when near a whore.) But right now, I’m more concerned with getting some money together for a donation.

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

I would not pay for it because there isn’t the real drive to pay.

wicked

[teh LOLkatz]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I definitely wouldn’t pay. I’ve donated because I really enjoy this site, but I really dislike paying for things before I know what they’re worth. Pay to play seems to go largely against the spirit of this site, and I would likely stop playing all together if it happened.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!