Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout New Clbum: The Vegan

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The Vegan

Would incessantly post about how meat, fur, smoking, etc. is murder.

for their ability points, it would be “Holiness” being that all these ****s are holier than thou.

maybe have a PETA attack too.

Celerysteve brings up a good point in saying Holiness wouldn’t really point it out and “RabbleRousing” is just too long.

nigRAWR edited this message on 12/28/2008 5:04PM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I’m tired of these new character ideas Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Initially it sounds terrible, but it’s actually not a bad idea. I don’t like the term ‘holiness’. Also perhaps it could be broadened to “political activist” or “radical” or “radical activist”; I mean these are the kinds of people who **** on forums as much as trolls and emo kids.

JizzyP

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

New Character Idea: The New Character Idea Submitter. Enemies include Johnny Mac.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

go to any “clbum submission” thread and read my arguments against new clbumes to get my opinion

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

no

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

-XI- Posted:

no

Content post right here.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Celerysteve Posted:

Initially it sounds terrible, but it’s actually not a bad idea. I don’t like the term ‘holiness’. Also perhaps it could be broadened to “political activist” or “radical” or “radical activist”; I mean these are the kinds of people who **** on forums as much as trolls and emo kids.

I think the “Activist” is a very common type of user that is not represented in the current clbumes. That might actually make for something interesting.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

If we make an activist, either make it an emo subtype or remove the I have Issues ability.

8-Bit Raepdog

Avatar: 73875 Fri Jan 02 18:59:46 -0500 2009

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

It just does’nt seem internet.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I would pose the same challenge here as I would to any “new clbum” idea thread.

How does [clbum idea] ruin internet communities in a way that is not:

1) Attention seeking (emos)

2) Community manipulation (camwhores).

3) Rage inspiring jackbumery (trolls).

4) Inspiring frustration due to sheer clue and hopelessness (Noobs).

5) Actually damaging the website (hackers).

More to the point, how can a [clbum idea] go to any random forum on the internet and ruin it? You can troll any forum, even one that’s full of trolls. You can’t go as a vegan and ruin a vegan forum without being a troll, whore, emo, etc. You can’t go as a furry and ruin a furry forum without being a troll, whore, emo, etc. Etcetera.

Really, if there are going to be new clbumes for Ep. 3 I sincerely hope that CZ just comes up with them on their own, instead of soliciting ideas from flamebate.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Johnny Mac Posted:

I’m tired of these new character ideas Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

An ‘activist’ clbum I think would affect a forum much the way an emo kid or a troll would.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I think an activist attacks by being

7)Severely against the worldview of those being attacked.

It may be a bit complicated, but activist is generic enough that you could be pro-furry on an anti-furry forum and anti-furry on a pro-furry forum. I was thinking that they could wield Issues that decide what cause they’re fighting for, and some Issues don’t work on some forums because the Issues agree with the forum.

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

so we can change his clbum to “Activist” and we’ll make it a her since there’s only one chick character. Her rule can be as one of those people that can **** about everything and they do. Basically whatever the subject is for, she’s against. Her attacks could be like Rally, Protest, Give Peace a chance and hunger strike (Where the icon could be Ghandi).

She acts like she has a stance on things but she’s actually just doing it cause she likes to be argumentative.

Handsome Man

Avatar: 50588 Sat May 23 06:55:31 -0400 2009

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 34 Camwhore

Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper

How is this an internet personality? I am still new here, but I thought that was the point of this “game”.

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Well, the internet is loaded with people with opinions, this character is solely based on the idea that no matter what opinion you express on a public forum, the character hates it and thinks you are wrong and wants you to realize this is as harsh a way as possible.

I spend too much time on Something Awful which I honestly regard as the worst of the internet and I see this **** all the time.

My balls hurt, I’m going to bed.

nigRAWR edited this message on 12/29/2008 4:41AM

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Before anyone suggests any new clbum ideas, please ensure you’ve read (or re-read) this old thing first:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

See if it inspires anything

Golden Delic-
ious

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

Jews: We're God's original trolls.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

You can’t go as a vegan and ruin a vegan forum without being a troll, whore, emo, etc. You can’t go as a furry and ruin a furry forum without being a troll, whore, emo, etc. Etcetera

What are you, on crack? There are plenty of times where people who would not fall under the troll, camwhore, emo kid, or whatever kind of category could end up actively ruining a forum by posting as themselves, even on a forum for their own stuff.

An activist could go to a politically charged forum and “pwn” it by presenting an opinion about their political views that are skewed by a certain type of upbringing or their relationships or some bull**** that made them think that an all-spud diet is the only TRUE vegan food because of -insert bull**** here-.

And furries? If you saw the furry clbum idea thread, someone else already mentioned it: Furries will attack their own at any and every given opportunity, as long as it’s not a NON-furry doing it. They’re so bum-backwards about the way they deal with all those crazy kinks and whatnot that they freak out over everything no matter who it is.

I’m not saying that these clbumes should be implemented; I’m just saying that there’s no reason to bumume that the clbumes out right now are the ONLY archetypes that could be used to attack any type of forum, including their own.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

You can’t go as a vegan and ruin a vegan forum without being a troll, whore, emo, etc. You can’t go as a furry and ruin a furry forum without being a troll, whore, emo, etc. Etcetera.

“You can’t go as an Emokid and ruin Woe Is Us without being a troll, whore, hacker, etc.”

You can troll any forum, even one that’s full of trolls.

Bull****.

Trolling /b/ is like ****ing in an ocean of ****. Have you ever actually TRIED it? The troll content is too high, so there’s nothing you can really DO to **** them off.

If you put the least amount of thought in then you’d understand that all clbumes should be useless against others of their own kind.

However, that would make for ****ty gameplay, so that’s not the way things work.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!