Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Religion Forums

sport

[RPG Codex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Enough is enough. We have two back to back now. There’s Wal-Martyr and now Jewgrounds. The ****s going to basically be all the same and I’m tired of it. Wow, Jew jokes and muslim jokes. They’re pretty ****ing original. Guess what Jewgrounds will be about? How cheap Jews are! And Muslims blow everything up! Awesome. Because that’s just how real forums are like on the internet.

How about making something that would actually be interesting/unique. Something that could even be actual on the internet given that that’s what a lot of the other forums are. I mean, Jewgrounds is a pun of Newgrounds. Wow guys, you’re ****ing original. Make **** less stupid next time. Might as well not even try to add anything to forumbuildr because the forums that get chosen are ****.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

sport Posted:

Might as well not even try to add anything to forumbuildr because the forums that get chosen are ****.

Indeed.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

sport Posted:

Enough is enough. We have two back to back now. There’s Wal-Martyr and now Jewgrounds. The ****s going to basically be all the same and I’m tired of it. Wow, Jew jokes and muslim jokes. They’re pretty ****ing original. Guess what Jewgrounds will be about? How cheap Jews are! And Muslims blow everything up! Awesome. Because that’s just how real forums are like on the internet.

How about making something that would actually be interesting/unique. Something that could even be actual on the internet given that that’s what a lot of the other forums are. I mean, Jewgrounds is a pun of Newgrounds. Wow guys, you’re ****ing original. Make **** less stupid next time. Might as well not even try to add anything to forumbuildr because the forums that get chosen are ****.

Welcome to ForumBuildr.

People who still “care” about it are dumb. People doesn’t vote for interesting or unique ideas, they vote for things that they think it’s easy to write, to get free buildrscore and E-Peen.

Forumbuildr is dead, just boycott it.

hurf de rijp

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

Fran Posted:

Welcome to ForumBuildr.

People who still “care” about it are dumb. People doesn’t vote for interesting or unique ideas, they vote for things that they think it’s easy to write, to get free buildrscore and E-Peen.

Forumbuildr is dead, just boycott it.

yeah coldplayground was the only funny forum idea in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagis

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wal-Mytr never openly stated Muslims… racist.

But yeah work with what you get, don’t like it, be better. To paraphrase Bioshock which in turn is paraphrasing Ayn Rand:

‘If you don’t like the current product, build a better product.’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!