Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay People who sell the Haxploitation epeen should be banned imo

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Just confirmed: “at first I was like no way, but so many people bought turkeys that I was like, whatever, let them do it”

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Just confirmed: “at first I was like no way, but so many people bought turkeys that I was like, whatever, let them do it”

And the players who didn’t buy it, as it was announced not to give E-Peen, are screwed. At this point I’m not even surprised.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

ITT: ET flip-flops in private.

My info’s from yesterday.

And yesterday was a bit late for the peenwhores among us that didn’t buy it based on what he said earlier.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Yes I changed my mind, because tons of people ****ed at me that they already bought the turkey expecting a second peen, and they didn’t even have a way to sell it.

So I did what I considered nice, and let them gain a second peen by including them in the quest a second time around.

ITT: ET gets tons of complaints no matter what he does.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I guess ET can offer the turkey a few more times spread out over some months… easier way to make it so people who just missed out (because they thought they couldn’t) can buy it… easy solution I think Log in to see images! elenaratelimit edited this message on 12/31/2008 3:58PM

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ITT: We learn that if you have the  , just ****ing do it. Log in to see images!

As long as ET keeps this stance, and the turkey comes back around some time, there’s no point in being upset about it now. Just remember that NEXT time you’ll have the cash for even MORE turkeys, and then you can get all the ePeens AND adjust your alignment however you like.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Evil Trout Posted:

Yes I changed my mind, because tons of people ****ed at me that they already bought the turkey expecting a second peen, and they didn’t even have a way to sell it.

So I did what I considered nice, and let them gain a second peen by including them in the quest a second time around.

ITT: ET gets tons of complaints no matter what he does.

Tons of people bought a second turkey wondering if they would be able to “game” the system.

You presented the thread as a missed opportunity, not a new one. Then when HoG relayed your response in that thread… and you told people in IDC that they wouldn’t get a second peen… those of us that weren’t trying to take advantage of the system missed what later became a legit peen.

Then it wasn’t even pointed out that we would have had that opportunity anyway?

I know you’re pretty much trapped at this point and there’s precisely jack **** you can really do about it, but it really sucks to miss out on something because we took you at your word.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

I EVERY T: ET gets tons of complaints no matter what he does.

fixed

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

So are there other players who got a turkey related peen on thanksgivinh that bought another on and got a second peen? I asked Evil Trout in IDC if that would be possible and he said no. A Giuliani would have been a nice addition to my peen

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

spacekadt Posted:

Tons of people bought a second turkey wondering if they would be able to “game” the system.

I know you’re pretty much trapped at this point and there’s precisely jack **** you can really do about it, but it really sucks to miss out on something because we took you at your word.

I just tried to do a nice thing by putting the turkey back in the store over xmas for those who missed thanksgiving.

I got a bunch of complaints.

Then I tried to do a nice thing by letting people who got screwed by buying the turkey under the impression they’d get a peen by letting them do it.

Basically, this is why you can’t have nice things.

The turkey will come around again at the next appropriate holiday, the E-Peen™ opportunity is not lost forever.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I didn’t mind losing the peen except for the fact that nothing on my profile shows what I did.

I wish the Hax peen could have unique comments to say what it was awarded for.

Because there’s at least two exploits tied to that peen for me.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

The turkey will come around again at the next appropriate holiday, the E-Peen™ opportunity is not lost forever.

All of June? (National Turkey Month)

-MC Banhammer, who so wishes there was a “split thread” option because this one’s so off-track…

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Evil Trout Posted:

We’re being fiercely competitive in that game you made. You could take that as a compliment, **** though we may. Happy 2009 btw (again).

Quoting this.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Well, then, time to get the Hoarder (the best-looking one in both image and name, IMAbsolutelyCorrectO), then prolly Julie next time ‘round. Also, LOL that TUBS’s ‘Peen, at this time o’ posting, is at the 13.0” “max” of “old”.

Still gotta figure out if Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants can be gotten with a minimal Evil-GET, though…

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Evil Trout Posted:

That’s all I need to know

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Evil Trout Posted:

I just tried to do a nice thing by putting the turkey back in the store over xmas for those who missed thanksgiving.

Then I tried to do a nice thing by letting people who got screwed by buying the turkey under the impression they’d get a peen by letting them do it.

You did nothing wrong. What we are complaining is the lack/inaccuracy of information. Next time if you make an announcement to make things clear (like the raffle) there’ll be no complaints.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Evil Trout Posted:

You have to keep in mind that you can’t make everyone happy, no matter how much you try. What you should’ve done is specify on the thread, when you started it, that people who already had the turkey E-Peen would not get another shot on it. That way, no one would complain or buy turkeys for nothing.

Information is vital. I was one of the people who were screwed out of another E-Peen because I was on the IDC session where you said we who had the turkey E-Peen would not have another shot on it. But I’m not ****ed off on that, as long as you take that as a lesson for the future.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Wait if you can’t sell net trannies anymore what do I do with mine? ( I have 270 )

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Why didn’t you just click the undo bumon? That would have been the fair thing to do. I think what you did here was chose the easier option.

What you could have done instead (and could still);

– search for two turkey purchases on the same account, one in December and one before that

– remove from the player inventory & refund the $3.6m for the second turkey – a small exception for players who intentionally bought multiple turkeys – allow them to be kept if more than one was bought on the same day, or if the number is small, deal with each case manually

– if the player already has one of the peen, remove the option to go through the sTalk again, if it hasn’t been taken up yet

– search for occurances of two (or more) of the turkey peen, and remove all but the first

I think the above is fairly comprehensive but I might have missed a detail or two. Is it feasible? This I think would resolve the problem to everyones satisfaction, since noone would have lost anything through lack of initial information, and noone would gain anything they’re not supposed to, through subsequent misinformation. I have a second peen, and I would very much like this, or something like it, to happen. Just as I don’t want to lose out unfairly, I don’t want to win unfairly either. A hollow win is no win at all. To reiterate – speaking for myself, but probably for a good few others – I don’t want nice because you can’t be nice to everyone – I want fair. You know I’m saying this in part because the same principle still needs to extend to other areas of the game, where it currently does not.

Next time the turkey comes around, just be clear on the ground rules, in your informative flamebate post, or simply avoid the problem by blocking players who has already purchased the turkey and acquired the peen from doing so again i.e. think ahead and plan for eventualities. I don’t believe this playerbase is particularly harsh – this wouldn’t be any different in any other multiplayer competitive game.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Really, letting people get multiple peen with multiple turkeys is for the best. Not only does somebody who gets all three peens out of this end up sinking 10,800,000 flezz, but in order to get all three peens someone would need to play the game at least semi-regularly for over a year (unless there are Turkey holidays I’m not thinking of).

Making flezz more valuable for people who have lots of it and encouraging longevity of active accounts are both more important than “keeping a peen exclusive”, right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!