Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ E-Peen Wiki

rannmann

[Noob Stompin]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

As most of you probably know, at the E-Peen wiki there are some E-Peens listed with their length improvement. If anyone knows the length of something not listed and is too lazy to edit the wiki, go ahead and post here and I, or someone else will update the wiki. It’d be nice to see the length of all E-Peen achievements.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

I have already been working on this.

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’d be particularly interested to know how much the Forumbuildr peens are worth (as I’ve got a couple of them and would like, at some point, to get the rest).

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

It should be possible now to work them out just by performing a big simultaneous equation on a number of sets of peen data from player profiles (looking particularly for profiles which have one but not another and vice-versa)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!