Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics George W. Bush: best president ever?
Poll: George W. Bush: best president ever?
You must be logged in to vote.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

^^

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Let’s try this again:

Ayn rands, no trolling.

AlphaMechari-
ck

Avatar: 23508 Sun Oct 19 15:22:01 -0400 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

uh. the things broke again…

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

He was never president. Puppets can’t be presidents.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

FalconFour Posted:

Ayn rands, no trolling.

Asking for an opinion on a political figure is trolling? :-o

AlphaMecharick Posted:

uh. the things broke again…

I voted, it worked fine.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

It’s trolling. Where are the “Worst president ever” or “bad president” options?

Blazephlozard

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Well, I’ve only been alive during 2 presidencies, and he’s definitely better than Clinton, so yeah

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Blazephlozard Posted:

Well, I’ve only been alive during 2 presidencies, and he’s definitely better than Clinton, so yeah

He is/was better than Clinton at making our country owe more money and ruining our economy.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

falconfour Posted:

I’m anti-Bush. Not anti-war, not anti-democracy, not anti-American, not anti-military by far. Anti-Bush. Not a democrat, not a republican. Just… anti-Bush. Very.

Bush is anti-freedom, anti-rights. anti-intelligence, anti-Everything. He’s the dumbest piece of **** to ever take office. Unfortunately we weren’t given much of a choice in the matter… it’s either, dumb, or dumber, in the elections! So… yeah, the American dumb****s managed to elect the dumber**** for one more round of bastardry.

Now I’m no political expert, I don’t watch CNN or Fox. I get my news from the Daily Show and what political commentary blogs that slap me in the google. And the occasional dogreat timesentaries from either side (Fahrenheit 9/11 and Fahrenhype 9/11, for example). So excuse me if my political views are a little more… how shall we say… right… than yours. But I can see a dumb**** when he opens his fat y’allin’ face on TV. And when he goes and makes something like… the Patriot Act? Along with the freedoms that had been taken away by the DMCA of Clinton years? Hey, Clinton wasn’t half bad. Clinton lied, he got a blowjob. Bush lied, thousands died. There’s a big ****ing difference.

How did we manage to end up with only two real presidential candidates last election, with the trainwreck that is the Bush Administration? I’d think every couch congressman in the world would be getting involved in government in the American I-can-do-it-better spirit. But what happened? We ended up with Captain Ketchup versus Mbumimus Retardicus? HOW??

Seems that the reason we end up with such very special people in charge is because people are dumb. But that’s a whole ‘nother topic for the Society page. But if people weren’t so stupid, the politicians wouldn’t have to protect the mentally handicapped… hence we would have a smarter system and hey, maybe we’d have teleporters by now. Log in to see images!

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Wylin Posted:

He is/was better than Clinton at making our country owe more money and ruining our economy.

We had a surplus coming into his presidency. Now we owe billions. Log in to see images!

Not to mention he’s anti-science, extended the concept of proactive war, and plunged the U.S. into diplomatic chaos. We are lagging more and more in technology. The US has a PATHETIC rate of broadband penetration. SC research is basically crippled here. The Guantanamo/waterboarding fiasco. The list goes on and on…

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 12/27/2008 5:47PM

LookingGlbum

Avatar: 25772 Sun Jun 07 12:12:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This thread is a joke, just like Bush is.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Blazephlozard Posted:

And who here has been alive through more than 5 presidencies? Thank you.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

He only became president to prove to his daddy that he didn’t suck.

Requesting third voter option: Worst president ever.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

We had a surplus coming into his presidency. Now we owe billions. Log in to see images!

I don’t think that’s totally accurate the way you stated it(You probably knew what you meant and it came out wrong.)

Clinton paid some off of our debt(amazing), while Bush has done an incredible job of spending more money than we earn which makes us have more debt(horrible). I think our national debt is at like 10 trillion.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Not to mention he’s anti-science, extended the concept of proactive war, and plunged the U.S. into diplomatic chaos. We are lagging more and more in technology. The US has a PATHETIC rate of broadband penetration. SC research is basically crippled here. The Guantanamo/waterboarding fiasco. The list goes on and on…

I agree fully with this.

Wylin edited this message on 12/27/2008 5:51PM

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Correction: It was merely a mbumive debt reduction as you pointed out.

Oh, what about the backroom NSA-ATT deal the govt was involved in…

ATT was pardoned, btw.

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 12/27/2008 6:04PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Poll is clearly biased makeing this not able to be a legit thread. Move to general rp.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Crinkz Posted:

Poll is clearly biased makeing this not able to be a legit thread. Move to general rp.

Or fix the poll.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

DarkDespair5 Posted:

Or fix the poll.

Or move it to general RP.

LookingGlbum

Avatar: 25772 Sun Jun 07 12:12:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

priscilla Posted:

who here has been alive through more than 5 presidencies? Thank you.

That would be me, I barely remember Nixon, I’ve seen Ford, he used to live in my home town. Been through Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, then Bush. Old enough to be your mom.

This bush absolutely sucks, he’s the worst we’ve had in years. Obama is being compared to Kennedy, lets hope he lasts longer than Kennedy. For those that have no clue, go google.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!