Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Petition to keep the turkey in the ppwne shoppe permanently

HotShot

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Actually, I think turkey should appear at random, as other items do. So it will appear from time to time, but not permanently

And I think quest items shouldn’t appear at PPWN. I never played Ep2, but I have NetTranny OverProtect Log in to see images!

pepi88

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

signed. also agree with poping up every once in a while, but not annually (thats a lot of waiting to do if you dont happen to have the flezz)

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

The best thing to do is make it an annual Thanksgiving event. Christmas kind of works as well, due to the nature of the event, but that’s about it.

Otherwise, why have it be a Thanksgiving event at all? Why have holiday events in the first place? Why should CZ give us anything for holidays, if we’ll just whine to keep it around all year?

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

HotShot Posted:

Actually, I think turkey should appear at random, as other items do. So it will appear from time to time, but not permanently

I agree. I think the turkey should appear:

1) at random

2) on turkey related holidays

3) whenever ET cooks a turkey.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

as long as the sTalk conversation and E-Peens are available whenever the turkey is purchased, i support keeping it in the shop

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

prediction: people who don’t have the turkey will sign this petition, people who do have it won’t

oh hey look at that

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Signed.

Also: I have a turkey.

Random appearances are also acceptable, but having it only appear twice per year would be more than a little lame.

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jubbles Posted:

I don’t see what good keeping the turkey will do when the new turkeys don’t generate the sTalk conversation. Log in to see images!

Turkey = Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Seriously, it would give players yet another reason to stick around and use up their flezz over time. Not everyone had the 3.5 mil required either time. What’s the big deal if it stays there so other people can get a crack at it?

I concur, do you?

I also think we should try to include some other holidays. Like Hanuka (imagine the gift possibilities) or some special holiday events for the religions represented in the game forums. Sure the Christians ripped off all the holiday dates and imagery from other religions but we can still have various Wicca (real or made up) as well as Saiyantology (Power level day, Gokudan, or even HifL day) celebrations.

AVENGED_LITE

[Bonkenhi Boards VI]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Signed.

dartagnan59

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Signed.

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

i slap my male reproductive organ across this petition Log in to see images! Shinobu edited this message on 12/26/2008 5:44PM

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Not signed. At Thanksgiving, a handful of people were lucky enough to see a turkey and think to buy it. Those lucky few got a peen, and they deserved it for having a sharp eye. I did not, and that’s okay, I didn’t spot this delightful little egg and thus I don’t deserve it. This time, it was subtly announced that there would be another turkey, and everyone was expecting it. I don’t know how much the Thanksgiving turkey cost, but if you didn’t have enough flezz, tough ****. I had one alt with enough money to buy it this time, and I felt moderately proud of myself for having the money saved, and I was excited about possibly getting something unique. I’d hate to see this become another auto peen. Hurf durf would have been better if it wasn’t advertised heavily and leaked the same day it was made. Ever since the e-pint, everyone thinks they should automatically get an e-peen for giving their well wishes to a mod in a thread. We need more e-peens for unique individual accomplishments and less for mindless clicking.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

JacksonKelley Posted:

Not signed. At Thanksgiving, a handful of people were lucky enough to see a turkey and think to buy it. Those lucky few got a peen, and they deserved it for having a sharp eye. I did not, and that’s okay, I didn’t spot this delightful little egg and thus I don’t deserve it. This time, it was subtly announced that there would be another turkey, and everyone was expecting it. I don’t know how much the Thanksgiving turkey cost, but if you didn’t have enough flezz, tough ****. I had one alt with enough money to buy it this time, and I felt moderately proud of myself for having the money saved, and I was excited about possibly getting something unique. I’d hate to see this become another auto peen. Hurf durf would have been better if it wasn’t advertised heavily and leaked the same day it was made. Ever since the e-pint, everyone thinks they should automatically get an e-peen for giving their well wishes to a mod in a thread. We need more e-peens for unique individual accomplishments and less for mindless clicking.

Even though I love E-Peens, signed.

Exogon

Avatar: 68228 2009-11-05 09:03:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

JacksonKelley Posted:

Moralising, move to whiny ****es please

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

The best thing to do is make it an annual Thanksgiving event. Christmas kind of works as well, due to the nature of the event, but that’s about it.

Otherwise, why have it be a Thanksgiving event at all? Why have holiday events in the first place? Why should CZ give us anything for holidays, if we’ll just whine to keep it around all year?

This. I liked the holiday events, they lose their meaning if we keep them permanently available.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Well not permanently as in every day, but having it pop up from time to time like any other Ppwn Shoppe item sounds good to me.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

JacksonKelley Posted:

Not signed. At Thanksgiving, a handful of people were lucky enough to see a turkey and think to buy it. Those lucky few got a peen, and they deserved it for having a sharp eye.

Really, it’s better in the long run for the game to have a peen for “throwing away 3.6 million flezz” than “being logged in on the right day, paying attention to Ppwn, and then throwing away 3.6 million flezz.”

Getting rid of excess flezz is more important than keeping a peen exclusive.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Signed. I would not be opposed for it showing up randomly, as the other items in the Ppwn Shoppe do, just so long as I don’t have to wait another year to get it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!