Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business In light of the upcoming Auction House: What would you pay for a complete Pink Floyd?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Bumping this.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

My rough calculation of the price:

HOFF has 7-11 threads. You get 1 moar piece after pwning a thread, so that’s 7-11 pieces per visit. Also this forum drops 5 different moar files, so unless you’re very lucky, I think you will need about 50 visits to get all the pieces. With that 50 visits, if you grind other forums for Flezz, you will get at least a Venus per visit that’s worth 40,500. 50 visits can earn you 2,025,000. You can also get some nice moar files on the way, and I think 1,000,000 would be a fair price for these additional files. So in total, 3,000,000 would be a reasonable price.

Hackmeister

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I’m pretty sure most were finding it between 70 and 200 visits.

But last I recall, you generally can’t make much more than 70k a visit. If folks try and charge more than 100 visits worth of flezz for it, almost nobody will bite unless they just have it sitting around since it’s more time effective just to grind it. Sensibly, much more than 3.5 million will likely be a no go.

And by parts would be way better since the vast majority I suspect of folks that have interest have already spent 50ish+ visits gathering it up.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Hackmeister Posted:

since the vast majority I suspect of folks that have interest have already spent 50ish+ visits gathering it up.

Not sure about that. If you preferred streaks for peen and/or dom and/or job points, you can now easily buy it without losing touch with leaderboards. I think quite some people were waiting

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It takes an average of 225 pieces of the pink floyd .moar file to get a completed file. As near as I can tell, you’ll average a drop rate of 3-4 pieces per visit if you wait for it to hit 11 threads.

It generally two weeks of solid grinding to get pink floyd, which means you have 2 weeks of negligible cash flow or you spend 8 weeks with it worked into a 4-forum cycle.

3,000,000 seems kinda low, really.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

I don’t know if the .moar fragments will be all that expensive. People who have the file already have a ****load of duplicates, hell I need 9 more and I have a few I could sell. The Market may be flooded early on with Pink Floyd fragments, driving down the price.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Auser Posted:

I don’t know if the .moar fragments will be all that expensive. People who have the file already have a ****load of duplicates, hell I need 9 more and I have a few I could sell. The Market may be flooded early on with Pink Floyd fragments, driving down the price.

I think you can only buy/sell the complete file. Selling fragments will make the price drop really low.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I’d pay nothing. I’d grind for it.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

quangntenemy Posted:

I think you can only buy/sell the complete file. Selling fragments will make the price drop really low.

Sure, that would definitely make far more sense than the fragments, guess we just have to wait and see

Shroomsday

Level 61 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

Nicco Posted:

All .moar files do have a crappy sell rate.

On the plus side the ones you keep are very inexpensive for upkeep. If a pair of glbumes had the pink floyd stats it would probably cost a small fortune in repairs (when actually getting hit in Forums of course).

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Complete? A few million. I’m only missing three pieces as of today, I hope to complete it by next week.

Now that I’ve said that, it won’t be done until Episode 3 comes out. I’ll have x9999 for the 47 I have, and none for the rest until Episode 3 comes out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!