Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx How to properly troll someone.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Fran Posted:

Poetic justice. Log in to see images!

I think that is just regular justice.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

Your plan won’t work because it takes 2 bp to change somebody else’s avatar… and if they only give you one bp to change yours….

Unless I’m missing something?

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

why you always grindan my gears

did you just use a phrase from family guy unironically

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

Hey guies, I just changed everybodys avatars to a picture of 1 million deformed male reproductive organes. I feel this was an excellent achievement on my part and you should all feel shocked and appalled right about now. Allow me to lengthen the rest of this post with more unnecessary dialogue including bragging, stating the obvious and to mix things up, the distribution and Habitat of the common duck. Did you know for instance that ducks have a cosmopolitan distribution occurring across most of the world except for Antarctica? Because no duck will get bread from old people in a cold place like that LOL.

COLGATE BLUE MINTY GEL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!