Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Team Fortresswarz 2 - Episode 1

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

That’s right, I need entertaining, and this BP is making everything look untidy. I was advised more people would be ready this time round, and ‘tis the season day for giving. So why not?

You’ll need the following to take part in the contest:

Log in to see images! A legit copy of TF2 and a computer decent enough to run it

I’m also bumuming you’re familiar in gameplay too. We will play in an unoccupied server which increases your chances even if you suck. Over time, more players will join that may not be affiliated with Forumwarz, making it harder for you to gain BP. So get in quick and early is my advice.

The payout for this contest will depend on how skilled you are! Every time you appear on the MVP list at the end of a round, you earn a single brownie point. The more rounds you appear on said list, the more I cough up. Simple! I will also provide proof you were on this list in the form of screenshots.

To join in, do the following:

Log in to see images! Post that you’ll be taking part, along with your steam friends name you’ll be using. To make things easier, consider changing your steam friends name to the main identity you bumume on Forumwarz

Log in to see images! Deposit 1BP into my account (it’s not as expensive as TF2, grow up). If you don’t do this, you’ll only be able to receive a single BP and no more.

Log in to see images! Join the server, say you’re taking part in the contest and play as normal, when 6 people connect the contest will begin

Note that I will be using a public server, so you must read their MOTD, rules and whatever the **** else, I cannot be held responsible if you cheat, micspam and so on.

So, here’s a recap of the rules and stuff:

1. Post that you’ll be taking part in this contest along with your steam friends name

2. Join the server. Expect it to be empty or with very few people connected. When 6 people connect the contest will start.

3. Play as normal, when a round ends the MVP list will pop up. Every time you appear on it, you earn 1BP.

4. Contest will end randomly, depending on how many Forumwarz users are still on the server.

5. I cannot be held responsible for micspammers, cheaters, and anyone being an bumhole.

here’s the IP you need: 81.19.219.161:27015

Happy hunting

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

SFN: [XURAS]XI

Donating BP nao

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Level 68 Troll

drussthebritishbastard Posted:

That’s right, I need entertaining, and this BP is making everything look untidy. I was advised more people would be ready this time round, and ‘tis the season day for giving. So why not?

You’ll need the following to take part in the contest:

Log in to see images! A legit copy of TF2 and a computer decent enough to run it

I’m also bumuming you’re familiar in gameplay too. We will play in an unoccupied server which increases your chances even if you suck. Over time, more players will join that may not be affiliated with Forumwarz, making it harder for you to gain BP. So get in quick and early is my advice.

The payout for this contest will depend on how skilled you are! Every time you appear on the MVP list at the end of a round, you earn a single brownie point. The more rounds you appear on said list, the more I cough up. Simple! I will also provide proof you were on this list in the form of screenshots.

To join in, do the following:

Log in to see images! Post that you’ll be taking part, along with your steam friends name you’ll be using. To make things easier, consider changing your steam friends name to the main identity you bumume on Forumwarz

Log in to see images! Deposit 1BP into my account (it’s not as expensive as TF2, grow up). If you don’t do this, you’ll only be able to receive a single BP and no more.

Log in to see images! Join the server, say you’re taking part in the contest and play as normal, when 6 people connect the contest will begin

Note that I will be using a public server, so you must read their MOTD, rules and whatever the **** else, I cannot be held responsible if you cheat, micspam and so on.

So, here’s a recap of the rules and stuff:

1. Post that you’ll be taking part in this contest along with your steam friends name

2. Join the server. Expect it to be empty or with very few people connected. When 6 people connect the contest will start.

3. Play as normal, when a round ends the MVP list will pop up. Every time you appear on it, you earn 1BP.

4. Contest will end randomly, depending on how many Forumwarz users are still on the server.

5. I cannot be held responsible for micspammers, cheaters, and anyone being an bumhole.

here’s the IP you need: 81.19.219.161:27015

Happy hunting

quoting for toxx

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Ill be playin soon right now Im hitting up L4D, ‘Young Executive’ add me.

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Level 68 Troll

Shoot. Looks like only one person shown up.

Contest abandoned. At least for now.

drussthebritishbastard edited this message on 12/25/2008 6:01PM

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

whsy isnts htis closed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!