Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex On tickets and the spirit of the season.
Poll: Is my proposal reasonable.
You must be logged in to vote.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

If I win I will ask to trade the 7bp for giving the ePeen to everybody who bought a ticket, and that the Ep2 copies be handed out at random to active Ep1-only players who have managed to hit level 35.

How about the rest of you? Anybody else feeling like getting into the spirit of the season and sharing the joy?

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hmm, tough call. Exclusive E-Peen versus altruism.

I think I’d go along with that.

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’d go with half, I want the BP but I don’t know who to give the Ep 2 upgrades to. ePeens that don’t really involve accomplishment kinda suck.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

fine upstanding member of societyWR Posted:

I’d go with half, I want the BP but I don’t know who to give the Ep 2 upgrades to. ePeens that don’t really involve accomplishment kinda suck.

So, then, you’d favor handing-out the Ep2s at random and give everybody who bought a ticket the ePeen?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I say that anyone who doesn’t win the E-Peen should be given a booby (Log in to see images!) E-Peen as a consolation, according to how many tickets they bought. Something like 1-24,999 tickets for the first, 25,000-99,999 for the next, and the last for 100,000 tickets. Obviously, increasing and size, and all substantially smaller than the prize.

Otherwise, unless Trout has some kind of surprise hidden in Santa’s pants for everyone, this will be the worst Forumwarz Christmas ever.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

this will be the first Forumwarz Christmas ever.

Fix’d.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Well I have no friends on here so I was just gonna randomly give away the other 2 ep.2s anyway, or possibly hold a competition of some kind.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

A word of warning for those selling their deliveries for some reason: tickets are “useless junk” and clicking “select all junk” selects them for sale at the Ppwn Shoppe. See? I can be nice too.

Btw if I win I’m not going to beg ET to do a lot of extra work and I’ll keep my prize.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Yea I was selling stuff and realised they were just, I had bumumed that they would be quest items or something, even if it was just to stop people accidentally selling them, I hope santa won’t just steal all teh flezz and vanish back to the north.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!