Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Uncheat

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I remember hearing something about having cheat characters in dom. Obviously their own brackets separate from the legit players. Still not sure on the logistics of that.

But I propose something you have already thought of and dimissed… I’m sure of. Have an uncheat option. It would cost some bp… like 2 or 3… or whatever. But the thing is the character goes back down to zero. No equipment, no upgrades, no nothing. So, yeah you basically start over. That’s the only way to be fair.

It’s the same as getting a new character, I know. But I see this character in my alts that I just don’t use because it seems pointless.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

I don’t think cheater alts have a domination bracket… they just aren’t counted in domination at all.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

I totally agree with this suggestion.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Let them keep their cred and whatever they have equipped. Flezz is gone, .moar files and pieces are gone, any non-quest items they have are gone.

Seems reasonable enough – if somebody cheats their way to 35 and the best EQ, then they’re just another level 35 account with the best eq. Big whoop.

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

no

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

I’ve been wondering about this myself. I sent ET a tubmail a few days ago asking about this, but I have yet to receive a response.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Bandaney Posted:

I don’t think cheater alts have a domination bracket… they just aren’t counted in domination at all.

Sorry, let me rephrase: there was talk a while ago about implementing one. But I don’t know if they did anything with it. I like my emo, but he’s sad and lonely now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!