Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Holy **** I just watched youtubes of Majora's Mask after like 7 years of avoiding it

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

That game is deep.

It’s my goal for the new year to play through it entirely again. No wonder parts of it made me sad/upset as a child, there’s some really heavy stuff in there.

Specifically, I remember getting really sad about the goron dude who died. You put his spirit to rest with a song or something gay like that but then he gets the hero’s goodbye that he wanted. It’s touching.

The whole game has loads of life-relevant stuff that I never realized.

Also the graphics are really cool considering it’s an N64. Motion blur, draw distance, and I guess it’s animation but I dunno; the tentacles on the majora boss at the end. Dumb that they re-used so much of the bumets (characters and stuff) from OoT but whatever.

Ocarina of Time is still perfection, like 100% nothing better than it ever, but Majora looks like it has the potential to be equally amazing. Too bad I wasn’t old enough to appreciate it when I first played it.

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Majoras Mask was sadly in the Shadow of Ocarina of time.

It is a really good game!

A tad disturbing though, you are in effect killing people with enchanted songs and wearing their faces.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

It’s the only Zelda game I haven’t finished. Tried it back then with my brother, we never got all the masks.

Good Luck beating it completely

Fook mi

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

It’s the only Zelda game I haven’t finished. Tried it back then with my brother, we never got all the masks.

Good Luck beating it completely

You’re not wrong there, the couple quest is one of the most complex missions I’ve ever played.

Douchous Max-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

i iz a monstrous homogay fine upstanding member of society-fabulous person

I got it 100% completed. The Final mask was sooo worth it.

And, yeah, there was some heavy **** going on in that game. Keep playing, there is a huge revelation yet to be displayed, and I think you’ll quite enjoy it.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

All masks including Fierce Deity. Log in to see images!

ZeeBest

[ZeeBests Klan of F-
ail
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Do it the illegal way;

Roms and Emulators. Big fun.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

ZeeBest Posted:

Do it the illegal way;

Roms and Emulators. Big fun.

This. I’ve got N64 to USB adapters and I’m all set for some High-Def N64 (oxymoron) action!

I did actually beat it 100% the first time through though. Got the diety’s mask and all that ****.

What put me off most of all was the Kafei (i think) mission where you had to hide behind a rock and wait for a thief on like the third day. I didn’t hide just right and he saw me, ending the progression of the quest. Had to start over again and I just about threw my controller through the TV.

Fook mi Posted:

You’re not wrong there, the couple quest is one of the most complex missions I’ve ever played.

YES THAT ONE! **** that’s an angry memory.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 12/23/2008 2:59AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Kafei and Anju’s reuniting was a beautiful questline.

That being said… I dunno. I didn’t really like the game main story, but the Bomber’s Notebook and all the mask hunting was really cool.

Fook mi

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Fran Posted:

I didn’t really like the game main story,

Awww
Come on, reuniting the four giants at the end was pretty special.

Edit, ****ty math
Fook mi edited this message on 12/23/2008 3:12AM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Fook mi Posted:

Awww
Come on, reuniting the four giants at the end was pretty special.

Edit, ****ty math

As a huge fan of Zelda, nothing will ever match the Twilight Princess storyline. Log in to see images!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Fran Posted:

As a huge fan of Zelda, nothing will ever match the Twilight Princess storyline. Log in to see images!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

was Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

That one too, how could I forget Log in to see images!

6am sucks…

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran forgot, she is one of the 7 maidens.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

CLEAR! Bring this back after a over a week.

Yeah, I have all the Zelda games excluding ones of the handhelds and CD-I. My favorites will always be LoZ: LttP and OoT. But I really enjoyed MM, which I also completed 100%. It more deeply employed a sense of time. Yes, in OoT day would change into night and certain places were closed, but this more extensive. Throughout the day people did not stay in their places, they moved about. Anju wasn’t constantly at the desk at the inn, the postman wasn’t always working, the traveling troupe don’t just coop themselves at the inn all day. And of course your actions can also determine where people go and what they do.

There was some deep stuff in the game. The Anju/Kafei scene right before you get the couples mask, what happens to Romani if you don’t help her at night. The bosses in these game were slightly harder than usual but not impossible.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

didnt like majoras mask or most of the zelda series, the ocarina one was ok i guess, imo. i dunno, if you like racing a clock then majora is good i guess Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Riding the horse in Ocarina was a beautiful experience. It made me want to ride ones for real.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Majora’s Mask is probably my favorite Zelda to date.

Twilight Princess was much longer, but I just loved how dark Majora’s was. I loved how Link screamed when putting on the masks.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Majoras Mask was the dark plot the Zelda series needed.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

I hated Majora’s Mask and OoT. Am I a bad zelda fan?

Wind Waker was so much better. Also Links Awakening.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!