Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Item suggestion: Exploding Angel male reproductive organ <SPOILERS!!!!!>

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

I was playing The Grand Adventures of Bubble Troll the other day, and I was thinking along the lines of “what if we had EAD as a consumable?”. Lemme know what you think of this:

Item name: Exploding Angel male reproductive organ

Description: As seen on The Grand Adventures of Bubble Troll, this amazing pill will **** you up good. By God we mean it. This will **** your brain up so hard you’ll see nothing but male reproductive organes everywhere you turn, even though you’re enough of a male reproductive organ to be trolling Internet forums anyway.

Pros: +25 Offence for 9 turns, +500 Douchebaggery, +100 Ego

Cons: -10 Defence for 9 turns, -10 Luck for 9 turns, Cannot be used more than once in the same forum visit, also very expensive.

-XI- edited this message on 12/22/2008 5:00PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

EAD should be a consumable that kills you after a certain number of turns.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

What shop should it be in, though? If you ONLY gave Trolls easy access to a consumable like that then the game would become completely broken.

Seeing how it’d naturally be something that’s only used sparingly, how much should it cost? 75,000? 100,000? 900,000?

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Maybe similar to how you get the ‘roids from THE_****, as in, ask for them in sTalk rather than buying them.

-XI- edited this message on 12/22/2008 6:57PM

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

500,000Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

-XI- Posted:

I was playing The Grand Adventures of Bubble Troll the other day, and I was thinking along the lines of “what if we had EAD as a consumable?”. Lemme know what you think of this:

Item name: Exploding Angel male reproductive organ

Description: As seen on The Grand Adventures of Bubble Troll, this amazing pill will **** you up good. By God we mean it. This will **** your brain up so hard you’ll see nothing but male reproductive organes everywhere you turn, even though you’re enough of a male reproductive organ to be trolling Internet forums anyway.

Pros: +25 Offence for 9 turns, +500 Douchebaggery, +100 Ego

Cons: -10 Defence for 9 turns, -10 Luck for 9 turns, Cannot be used more than once in the same forum visit, also very expensive.

I also think the Douchebaggery is unfair. It focuses on Troll. when EAD was not a Troll focused item. If anything, it would be Emo-centric as an Emo made it and poured his angst into it, but I think generic stats modifiers would be acceptable for all. Log in to see images!

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nobody needs that much douchebaggery. I dont even come close to using 1/2 of mine on a 35 forum

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Fran Posted:

EAD should be a consumable that kills you after a certain number of turns.

Actually not a bad idea. And you will have die unless you’ve successful pwned the forum before that “time” runs out. Sort of like beat the clock. Adds a little strategy to the use.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Add this. With this item and pink floyd Geronimo is going down.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Balloon Posted:

Actually not a bad idea. And you will have die unless you’ve successful pwned the forum before that “time” runs out. Sort of like beat the clock. Adds a little strategy to the use.

Exactly. On the text game, if you took too much to vomit the remnants of the EAD, you’d die. Maybe something like, a huge offense buff, lasts for 5-9 turns?

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

^ this

Well the douchebaggery is there if you are a troll, since you’d have to be a complete moron to consume it anyway. +25 offence is a big enough buff for a troll as it is and combining that with racial tension will make up more than enough for what the Troll lacks. The reason I put the -Def – Luck there is to force the player to think carefully about when to use it and how to plan their attack before consuming it like a loony.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

-XI- Posted:

^ this

Well the douchebaggery is there if you are a troll, since you’d have to be a complete moron to consume it anyway. +25 offence is a big enough buff for a troll as it is and combining that with racial tension will make up more than enough for what the Troll lacks. The reason I put the -Def – Luck there is to force the player to think carefully about when to use it and how to plan their attack before consuming it like a loony.

1: Luck is basically useless in combat. It affects .moar file drops, but nothing else.

2: What DOES the troll lack? Last I checked ET said that on average they were doing 30% more damage per hit than every other clbum in the game. Considering that they’re supposed be a damage-absorbing tank that wins by attrition, I fail to see ANYTHING lacking aside from balance.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

1: I thought luck had something to do with how you get 0 damage sometimes, maybe I’ve been playing too much Earthbound.

2: The Troll lacks in offence, hence why he has both ‘Fap’ and ‘Racial Tension’ abilities to buff him up a fair bit.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

-XI- Posted:

2: The Troll lacks in offence, hence why he has both ‘Fap’ and ‘Racial Tension’ abilities to buff him up a fair bit.

Trolls don’t need offense when they have TONS of defense.

You’re a tank clbum. You’re supposed to hit weakly (tbh I don’t know why trolls have offense buffs) and stand a lot of hits. Log in to see images!

It’s called balance. If you want to have a huge offense, you should give up some defense, simple as that. Log in to see images!

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Bonkenhi Posted:

500,000Log in to see images!

If its a troll consumable (like it seems like) no one would buy it, at lv.35 a troll can pwn even the toughest forums without consumables with a decent build.

If they added harder forums they would probably be a decent item as well as a flez sink but as it stands troll consumables are pretty redundant.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I’m thinking maybe -100 ego, +125 douchebaggery, +75 tears, +10 offense/defense for 10 turns, and then after that -5 offense/defense for the rest of the battle and -25 ego each turn.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

-XI- Posted:

1: I thought luck had something to do with how you get 0 damage sometimes, maybe I’ve been playing too much Earthbound.

No, that’s one of the things defense does. Last time it was discussed luck wasn’t even being pbumed to the pwning script.

-XI- Posted:

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Last I checked ET said that on average they were doing 30% more damage per hit than every other clbum in the game.

Also, see here -> http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/speedrun/150

Trolls completely and unquestionably dominate the high-level forum speedruns, which are themselves dependent entirely on maintaining high damage output.

No other clbum even comes close.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

-XI- Posted:

Cons: -10 Defence for 9 turns

You would need to lose alot more defence than that if its aimed at trolls, maby if they lost like 20 defence, I mean a troll with pink floyd, a good build and other good .moar files could happily lose 20 or so defence and not care at all.

greggcarson edited this message on 12/22/2008 9:01PM

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

how about -20 Def?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Try -40.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!