Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Are there more downvotes than usual this week?

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Are there more downvotes than usual this week? Or are my entries just awful?

I’ve noticed that I seem to have had a far worse reaction to my entries this week and I was wondering whether anyone else had noticed this or whether my entries were just much worse than the last few weeks…

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Grayson81 Posted:

Are there more downvotes than usual this week? Or are my entries just awful?

I’ve noticed that I seem to have had a far worse reaction to my entries this week and I was wondering whether anyone else had noticed this or whether my entries were just much worse than the last few weeks…

To be perfectly honest, nobody can understand the whims of the voters. A large portion of the time you will just run into serial downvoters. My tips would be to make your submissions on things that require more text as those don’t get serial downvoted as often because people don’t bother to read them, thus avoid them entirely.

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

everyday is downvote day or succesfully trolled

i rarely visit that part of the site, but anything funny usually gets upvoted to like +5

whereas some LOL THIS IS male reproductive organJOKE gets downvoted to +22

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Sorry guys I’ve been downvoting angry replies

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!