Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 How do I access ROTM?

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Is this still working?

Because I’m stuck inside the second forum and any attack gives me the haxxor page! Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

It’s fixed, no more ROTM. If you’re looking for someone to blame, look no further Log in to see images! I stumbled across a minor exploit for enabling access to the forum, and in fixing it, it looks like ET removed permanent access from the minority of alts that had it.

Any ROTM moar files are now going to be very rare, but should still be bumemblable via the auction house.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Any ROTM moar files are now going to be impossible to obtain, and should be either removed from the game or spreaded out on other forums.

Fixed

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

New players will come through the game, and have something rare to trade in the auction house. IMO rare files = good, and something you can only access via the auction house is also good.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 01/03/2009 10:35AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

New players will come through the game, and have something rare to trade in the auction house. IMO rare files = good, and something you can only access via the auction house is also good.

That will promote price gouging, and price gouging is never a good thing. Log in to see images!

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Fixed?

But I haven’t finished that mission Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

quantumenergy Posted:

Fixed?

But I haven’t finished that mission Log in to see images!

Perhaps ET was a little overzealous when denying players access to ROTM again?

I take it you have the mission in your missions list, and you pwn Paranoid Panorama first, before being automatically moved on to PP:ROTM?

Looks like something for a bug report anyway…

The thing that *should* have been fixed (or I thought was) was accessing the forum again, after initially completing the mission…

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 01/03/2009 11:33AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

This is possible. He fixed the bug allowing people who completed the mission to be able to pwn it again. However, maybe those who have yet to complete the mission got impacted as well. Only testing can determine that, as he’s currently banned…

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I take it you have the mission in your missions list, and you pwn Paranoid Panorama first, before being automatically moved on to PP:ROTM?

Looks like something for a bug report anyway…

The thing that *should* have been fixed (or I thought was) was accessing the forum again, after initially completing the mission…

Yes that was what happened. I filed a bug report. Aren’t there other people being hit by the bug?

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

quantumenergy Posted:

Yes that was what happened. I filed a bug report. Aren’t there other people being hit by the bug?

quantumenergy Posted:

Is this still working?

Because I’m stuck inside the second forum and any attack gives me the haxxor page!

Hi Friend,

Although multiple P P: ROTM attempts haven’t cost valuable Forum vistis, it will if I’m forced to R3-PWN P P for opportunities.

Until then I’m completely Shut down for Episode 2, because there is apparently Nothing available until ROTM’s completed.

Otherwise, I don’t get the Haxxor error, my Attacks simply lock Working indication.

Initially, I attributed this to DAS BloodHund | Reveals IP Addresses (on low-security forums), which Has Not Worked For Me since Amish Gone Wild, despite this description for P P.

Theorem Fury Mission Posted:

In an unexpected twist, Excre-Bot 5000 and his robotic pals have devised a mission for you.

You’ll have to take on the surprisingly low-security Paranoid Panorama forum (cleverly hidden within your Community Forums sub-tab). Once you’ve pwned all its threads, you’ll gain access to a locked subforum: “Rise of the Machines.” Once there, you should find some interesting info.

My previous Bug report, regarding PayPal rejecting visa Gift Cards was UnAcknowledged, then Giver provided Amex, but Now I’m Trapped in Paid limbo, so I’m hoping for the Courtesy of Reply, or At least Update.

LoTek edited this message on 01/04/2009 3:59PM

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

LoTek Posted:

Hi Friend,

Although multiple P P: ROTM attempts haven’t cost valuable Forum vistis, it will if I’m forced to R3-PWN P P for opportunities.

Until then I’m completely Shut down for Episode 2, because there is apparently Nothing available until ROTM’s completed.

Otherwise, I don’t get the Haxxor error, my Attacks simply lock Working indication.

Hi fellow hacker,

If you have Firebug installed, you’ll see from the console that the attack request is redirected to the haxxor page. The game script doesn’t understand that language, and that’s why it’s waiting forever.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

This thread is getting pretty old and Lotek keeps linking to it but not bumping it. Is it still impossible to proceed in the storyline past PP:RoTM or has this been fixed?

Wylin edited this message on 01/08/2009 12:05AM

Wylin Posted:

This thread is getting pretty old and Lotek keeps linking to it but not bumping it. Is it still impossible to proceed in the storyline past PP:RoTM or has this been fixed?

it worked fine for me 01/05.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

It seems the problem remains for users who were caught by ETs initial fix – the ones who had recieved the mission at the time but not yet completed it. It’d be nice to see this resolved ASAP if a mod would be kind enough to bump the issue?

On a seperate note, given how the auction house apparently won’t allow trading of parts of files, i’d much prefer the solution that everyone who completes episode 2 retains access to the forum. Without that, the only way to obtain any ROTM specific moar files is to run the forum, but constantly quit before the last thread, which would be just silly, especially for some probably fairly average spec files.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I suppose I should do that with an alt, since I could just have it grind for those files and auction them off. It doesn’t matter if they’re good or not; since they’re SO rare they’ll command a hefty price.

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Dear Mr Trout,

It has been a week and I still can’t do anything in this forum other than suiciding. Please look into this issue. Thanks!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

quantumenergy Posted:

Dear Mr Trout,

It has been a week and I still can’t do anything in this forum other than suiciding. Please look into this issue. Thanks!

I would like to know how you can not pwn the forum? This last statement of your confuses me.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I mean how is suiciding your only option?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

It’d be nice to see this resolved ASAP if a mod would be kind enough to bump the issue?

Found the reports and bumped to high. damn a week, quang?! I don’t know if ET works over the weekend but hopefully he does.

wait if suiciding is an option are you all actually stuck or just unable to attack thread or what? I’m confused now.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 01/10/2009 2:51AM

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Like I said I got into the forum but couldn’t use any attack. Drugs were usable, however. And there was this drug that kills yourself, and I used it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!