Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Job Board made by players.

Ninja Dragon

Avatar: 98317 Mon Mar 02 19:27:47 -0500 2009

[WeChall]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

My suggestion is a multiplayer job board where you can post your own challenge. If the challenger fails at it, he pays you. If he wins the challenge, you pay him.

It would work this way:

– You make a job by selecting the forum to be pwned, the time limit they have to pwn it (if you want), and the money reward.

– If you want, you select the maximum level of players that are allowed to take the jobs (to prevent lv30s from taking your lv10 challenge, for example).

– You pay the money reward. The challenger also has to pay the same ammount to take the job.

– The challenger has only one chance to pwn the board. If he/she gets pwned, fails to beat the time or the 1 hour time limit runs out, you win. If he/she pwns it within the time limit, he/she wins.

– The winner gets double the ammount he paid. For example, if the reward is 1000, you have to pay 1000 to take the job, but if you win it you get 2000. On the other side, to post a job with a 1000 reward, you have to pay it, but if the challenger loses it, you win 2000.

I hope you guys like it.

RebDoomer

Avatar: 93795 Thu Dec 04 16:10:40 -0500 2008

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

Ninja Dragon Posted:

My suggestion is a multiplayer job board where you can post your own challenge. If the challenger fails at it, he pays you. If he wins the challenge, you pay him.

It would work this way:

– You make a job by selecting the forum to be pwned, the time limit they have to pwn it (if you want), and the money reward.

– If you want, you select the maximum level of players that are allowed to take the jobs (to prevent lv30s from taking your lv10 challenge, for example).

– You pay the money reward. The challenger also has to pay the same ammount to take the job.

– The challenger has only one chance to pwn the board. If he/she gets pwned, fails to beat the time or the 1 hour time limit runs out, you win. If he/she pwns it within the time limit, he/she wins.

– The winner gets double the ammount he paid. For example, if the reward is 1000, you have to pay 1000 to take the job, but if you win it you get 2000. On the other side, to post a job with a 1000 reward, you have to pay it, but if the challenger loses it, you win 2000.

I hope you guys like it.

Even though I can’t think of any off the top of my head, I’m sure there are a few things wrong with this.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Purposely failing a job by a klan member so he can get the flezz instead of earning it the slower way (deliveries).

BirdReynods

Avatar: 41906 Mon Dec 08 21:36:48 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

This could be abused heavily to pimp your alts…

I appreciate the idea, but the side effects make it a no-go in my eyes.

Ninja Dragon

Avatar: 98317 Mon Mar 02 19:27:47 -0500 2009

[WeChall]

Level 34 Hacker

Well, I tried. I hadn’t tought of that… if anyone has an iea to counter this feel free to post it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!