Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News ATTENTION: Users of 7VD.ORG, READ THIS NOW

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

DAMAGE CONTROL

FalconFOur is impersonating me, Fingerz, on his little 7vd.org site. I haven’t accessed my account there since AT LEAST Thursday. He changed my pbumword and has since been impersonating me, posting things I would never say. I AM NOT GIVING OUT BROWNIE POINTS FOR ILLEGAL ALT CREATION. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO CREATE ILLEGAL ALTS. I DID NOT BACK JOHN MCCAIN IN THE ELECTION. I AM NOT DISBANDING 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES. The list goes on, but I’ll stop there.

Basically, anything posted by “Fingerz” on the 7vd.org website after 12/18 or maybe 12/19 is not a legitimate Fingers\z post.

I’ve made a thread about this on my klan board here on Forumwarz, but I’m posting it out here in Ayn Rands, too, for all you ex-7VD’ers who still go to that site, and also for the information and enjoyment of everyone else in the community. I mean, how upset would someone have to be to impersonate me not only here (Fingrez? LOL) but also on an external site? I guess I’m a better troll than I thought, but still. I don’t want people worrying about me about deleting my klan, or going out creating illegal alts in order to win BP I’m supposedly giving away, because I’m not. I know, I’m one of the biggest advocates of NON SRS BSNSS around, so thi smay seem weird coming from me, but this is kind of serious. FalconFour is using my name to encourage people to do things which will result in them getting banned, and that isn’t right.

Just wanted to let you know that it’s not me.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Should have posted this in klans.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Benjamini

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

lol…my pbumword/email got changed as well.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Nobody cares. Seriously, your klan sucks, the **** it was founded on was never funny, nobody wants to see you shoving it in our faces in every subforum, and every 7VD member is a ****ty poster.

At the very least just keep this **** in your own klan forum, kay? Because the rest of us don’t care and want you to shut the **** up.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Wow. Maybe admin can come in and confirm my IP for the past few days. You know, not by actually listing it, but just by confirming that the same IP is using this account today as was using it 5 weeks ago.

My account hasn’t been hacked here.

You know, I’m starting to wonder if ALL of those posts on that fail site aren’t being faked. Because I’m p sure Heirloom isn’t online right now. In fact, I’m 100% certain she isn’t.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Celerysteve Posted:

Should have posted this in klans.

No, I posted it on the 7VD board here, but this really is serious so it’s here. If people are going to go making illegal alts, I don’t want to be held responsible for it.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

1338h4x Posted:

Nobody cares. Seriously, your klan sucks, the **** it was founded on was never funny, nobody wants to see you shoving it in our faces in every subforum, and every 7VD member is a ****ty poster.

At the very least just keep this **** in your own klan forum, kay? Because the rest of us don’t care and want you to shut the **** up.

Non RPG thanks.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Fingerz Posted:

Non RPG thanks.

I ain’t trolling. I’m serious, you need to shut the **** up because none of us care and you’re just obnoxious. Quit acting like flamebate revolves around you and your ****ty klan – if you’ve got some dumb drama going on between you and your bum-buddies, keep it in your klan’s board.

1338h4x edited this message on 12/21/2008 10:33AM

NeeLsoN

Avatar: 96819 Tue Feb 17 11:51:20 -0500 2009

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

What I don’t understand is… Fingerz always expressed that she does everything for the lulz and isn’t tolerating any serious business in 7VD. Why for god’s sake is she so bumhurt now? Obviously the 7VD.org trolling was done for the lulz aswell, so Fingerz should have approved of it.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

1338h4x Posted:

I ain’t trolling. I’m serious, you need to shut the **** up because none of us care and you’re just obnoxious. Quit acting like flamebate revolves around you and your ****ty klan – if you’ve got some dumb drama going on between you and your bum-buddies, keep it in your klan’s board.

Hey leave the lady alone stud, or you and me are gonna’ tangle.

Celerysteve edited this message on 12/21/2008 10:38AM

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

NeeLseN Posted:

What I don’t understand is… Fingerz always expressed that she does everything for the lulz and isn’t tolerating any serious business in 7VD. Why for god’s sake is she so bumhurt now? Obviously the 7VD.org trolling was done for the lulz aswell, so Fingerz should have approved of it.

You’ve obviously missed the big point, the one that makes this SRS BSNSS.

F4 is encouraging people to make illegal alts, but is doing so in MY NAME. That has the potential to get people permabanned for following orders from their fearless leader. It would be irresponsible of me to ignore that. I can let the other **** go, like the “I backed McCain” thins, which was kind of funny, but it won’t be funny when some poor noob gets themselves permabanned trying to score brownie points from “me”.

ZoDa

Avatar: 92205 Mon Feb 16 13:10:34 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

In the first place, you should be aware that it wasn’t FalconFour’s work.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

ZoDa Posted:

In the first place, you should be aware that it wasn’t FalconFour’s work.

Fair enough. But it’s on HIS site and he’s responsible for whatever happens with that account.

If it were MY site and I was bumhurt enough to go removing a person’s access to their account, I would just DELETE their account, or permaban it, as I have done on other sites in the past. I would not grant access to it to another person. But then, that’s just me.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

1338h4x Posted:

To put it in perspective, there’s A LOT more people on FW who care about 7VD than there are people who care about 1338h4x. I suggest you take a dose of your own medicine and STFU.

ZoDa

Avatar: 92205 Mon Feb 16 13:10:34 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fingerz Posted:

Fair enough. But it’s on HIS site and he’s responsible for whatever happens with that account.

If it were MY site and I was bumhurt enough to go removing a person’s access to their account, I would just DELETE their account, or permaban it, as I have done on other sites in the past. I would not grant access to it to another person. But then, that’s just me.

he did it for the lulz… like you taught him to

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

He learned it by watching you.

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

ZoDa Posted:

he did it for the lulz… like you taught him to

And that’s fine, but I’m making it known, to anyone who cares (and STFU, 1338 whatever your name is, there are people who care) that I am not affiliated with that site. And anything posted on it by me is a lie. As long as everyone knows FalconFour and your little 7VD tribute klan are making **** up all over that ****ty forum, we’re cool.

Me, I would feel bad if someone got banned doing something they thought I had asked them to do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!