Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Item suggestion: quantum computer

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

one thing i agree on is that the computers are useless as is…50ego? fine upstanding member of society please, you arent worth the repairs imo

The repairs on PruneServ are, like, 1000 flezz after a day’s pwning.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Acid Flux Posted:

I’d rather have something that gives a minor boost to Offense than any more Ego or DB.

Trolls don’t need more offense. Anyway, more ego or db is a boost to offense because it means you can focus more upgrade points on it. If you’ve already got all your upgrade points on offense with no negative consequences, then that means the clbum/equipment is unbalanced.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Trolls don’t need more offense. Anyway, more ego or db is a boost to offense because it means you can focus more upgrade points on it. If you’ve already got all your upgrade points on offense with no negative consequences, then that means the clbum/equipment is unbalanced.

Trolls are just unbalanced. They do as much damage as any other clbum, but they’ve got a metric bumload of defense.

I hope that, some day, I might eventually be able to one-shot threads that are only SEVEN LEVELS below me, and thus able to take on HOFF without losing >80% of my ego in the process. I don’t expect this to be anytime soon, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!