Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Item suggestion: quantum computer

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Have you heard about quantum computers? They follow a different direction than traditional computing so many tasks that are usually impossible for normal computers can be done with quantum computers. Especially things like codebreaking and pbumword cracking can be done with ease.

Maybe we can put it into the computer shop with the effect like: Enemy HP -5% for normal forums, Enemy HP -90% for some special forums Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

No.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

We do need better computers though

+900 hp?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Johnny Mac Posted:

No.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Could be a good episode 3 item to pwn that you-know-which-forum.

BirdReynods

Avatar: 41906 Mon Dec 08 21:36:48 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Inertia Posted:

We do need better computers though

+900 hp?

Would be a bit much no?

With 900 hp computers, the HP upgrade would only be needed for pwning the lvl 35 forums, and not at all if you are a troll.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

If a quantum computer is put in the game, it should be a special item for a mission, since those machines are far from being market-ready

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

one thing i agree on is that the computers are useless as is…50ego? fine upstanding member of society please, you arent worth the repairs imo

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

While it’s true that quantum computers can solve very complicated tasks in a very short period of time, the problem is that they are actually very slow at other tasks – IF they can do them at all.

They’re a specialized type of processor, and only really suited for things in their specialty.

Also, they can’t crack pbumwords any faster than a traditional computer. They CAN, however, be used for breaking encryption.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

How about for the +ego and some stat boosts you sacrifice some speed for it? So you pretty much culdn’t gain lemon from the speedruns. A little give and take. You must give up something when you use the good stuff. Lemon seems petty, but what would even it out?

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

There could be four of them, equally ridiculously expensive:

CutWire Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Tears

SuckySucky2MuchPower Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Sexiness

Richfabulous person Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Douchebaggery

Nerdbox Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Proccessing Power

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

The Suspender Posted:

There could be four of them, equally ridiculously expensive:

CutWire Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Tears

SuckySucky2MuchPower Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Sexiness

Richfabulous person Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Douchebaggery

Nerdbox Quantum Computer

+1000 Ego

+250 Proccessing Power

If they are introduced, make them REALLY expensive, like 30 million or something

The Suspender

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I thought twenty mil would be a better price.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Leave the “quantum” tag off. Instead keep in mind ‘Plum’ computers has no ****ing clue how to put hardware together, and there ARE other companies out there selling MUCH better gear.

HelP Pressharder: A respectable computer, or at least it would be if it wasn’t an unreliable piece of crap that makes you want to stab yourself in the ear just to escape the constant tech support cycles.

+1000 Ego

+75 Tears

Baser Desires One: It’s not a powerful computer, but it IS the sexiest laptop on the market. It’s 10” screen is more than enough for the average girl, and the 8-hour battery pack is enough for it to go all night long.

+500 Ego

+50 Sexiness

AlienTech Area52: Area51’s just the place they keep running to draw the attention away from the really cool ****. Area 52 is where it’s REALLY at. Overpriced, overpowered, oversized, this is the most powerful laptop around. It’s so powerful that it’ll even still be top-of-the line this time next year.

+200 ego

+75 Processing Power

Hell Platitude: Yea, you know what? **** you, do your own damn tech support. They say they’re running overseas tech support line, but really these pricks are just forwarding your call to a random number someplace on the planet. Great fun for a bored Sunday night, ****ty for getting the semen cleaned out of the DVD drive.

+150 ego

+100 douchbaggery.

TEH Man

Avatar: 60598 Tue Nov 04 22:52:30 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Leave the “quantum” tag off. Instead keep in mind ‘Plum’ computers has no ****ing clue how to put hardware together, and there ARE other companies out there selling MUCH better gear.

HelP Pressharder: A respectable computer, or at least it would be if it wasn’t an unreliable piece of crap that makes you want to stab yourself in the ear just to escape the constant tech support cycles.

+1000 Ego

+75 Tears

Baser Desires One: It’s not a powerful computer, but it IS the sexiest laptop on the market. It’s 10” screen is more than enough for the average girl, and the 8-hour battery pack is enough for it to go all night long.

+500 Ego

+50 Sexiness

AlienTech Area52: Area51’s just the place they keep running to draw the attention away from the really cool ****. Area 52 is where it’s REALLY at. Overpriced, overpowered, oversized, this is the most powerful laptop around. It’s so powerful that it’ll even still be top-of-the line this time next year.

+200 ego

+75 Processing Power

Hell Platitude: Yea, you know what? **** you, do your own damn tech support. They say they’re running overseas tech support line, but really these pricks are just forwarding your call to a random number someplace on the planet. Great fun for a bored Sunday night, ****ty for getting the semen cleaned out of the DVD drive.

+150 ego

+100 douchbaggery.

the Trollputer sucks, honestly

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

TEH Man Posted:

the Trollputer sucks, honestly

Trolls are armored beasts; each point of ego they get is worth several times as much to any other clbum. Also, do you ever even come close to running out of douchbaggery?

There’s nothing to stop a troll from equipping another clbum’s computer for the egoboost, but at least then they need to sacrifice a bit of DB for it.

The Suspender

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I like my computers better.

I mean maybe Plum could be lowend, your’s could me middleend, and mine would be highend for the most 1337 FW players.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

or make a computer with a variable amount of power boost to ego and secondary stat?

obviously your luck stat affects how much of a boost you get

(minimum cap of +75 ego, since it must be better than the previous plum comp)

ghax edited this message on 12/21/2008 4:08PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Trolls are armored beasts; each point of ego they get is worth several times as much to any other clbum. Also, do you ever even come close to running out of douchbaggery?

There’s nothing to stop a troll from equipping another clbum’s computer for the egoboost, but at least then they need to sacrifice a bit of DB for it.

I’d rather have something that gives a minor boost to Offense than any more Ego or DB.

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Maybe this item will appear in kyoubai for a dozen million Flezz soon.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!