Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Bug? Or just newb mistake?

Gothy McWank-
er

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

So I only used 2 forum attacks yesterday. Logged in this morning, and was appropriately told I had 6 in the bank. After my fourth, however, my count immediately dropped to 0, rather than 2. Log in to see images!

I lost two attacks! Wahhhh! Log in to see images!

So is this a bug, or am I being a newbface?

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Probably both. But just use your 4 attacks a day and be happy bout it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Not helpful, VIVa-ChiCk.

Gothy, only Evil Trout or his cohorts can tell you if it’s a bug. Did you by any chance enter some forums (community-built ones even) and leave the battle? That could account for the two missing visits.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

n00b65 Posted:

Not helpful, VIVa-ChiCk.

Doesn’t matter, I answered his question, didn’t i?

Gothy McWank-
er

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

n00b65 Posted:

Gothy, only Evil Trout or his cohorts can tell you if it’s a bug. Did you by any chance enter some forums (community-built ones even) and leave the battle? That could account for the two missing visits.

Hmm. I did pop into at least one forum and leave, but not before starting any battles… just to do a thread count and bail. That *could* do it, I suppose, but if so, it didn’t knock them off right away.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Gothy McWanker Posted:

Hmm. I did pop into at least one forum and leave, but not before starting any battles… just to do a thread count and bail. That *could* do it, I suppose, but if so, it didn’t knock them off right away.

Your visit count only goes down once you actually enter a thread and use an attack. So if you just looked at the forum and didn’t actually do anything, I’d say it sounds like a bug, but hopefully Evil Trout will give you a definitive answer on that one. Log in to see images!

Gothy McWank-
er

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

Your visit count only goes down once you actually enter a thread and use an attack. So if you just looked at the forum and didn’t actually do anything, I’d say it sounds like a bug, but hopefully Evil Trout will give you a definitive answer on that one. Log in to see images!

That’s what I thought. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

VIVa-ChiCk Posted:

Doesn’t matter, I answered his question, didn’t i?

Technically, you did answer the question. But your answer was not helpful at all.

Luckily, he received more useful input from other posters. So, it worked out in the end.

Acid Flux edited this message on 02/25/2008 10:40PM

LolWhut

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I believe the visitcount decreases only when you click on your toolbar. You can even view threads and leave.

Healing items would count, as they cause you to post in the forum.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Acid Flux Posted:

Technically, you did answer the question. But your answer was not helpful at all.

Yeah ^^

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!