Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs ****ed.. *spoilers*

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

Ok, so i’m onto the mission where Shallow Esophagus takes your Flezz and you have to go pwn a forum, but I’ve used up all my drugs and I can’t buy anymore.. There isn’t much luck in me pwning 10 threads with no drugs.

Help?

*edit*

Not to mention my **** is broken too Log in to see images! SkinTicket edited this message on 02/25/2008 7:53AM

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

just waut a couple of days and sell the junk that you get… thats pretty much all you can

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

you can give him the money even if you say ‘no’ the first time so the best idea is to buy a ****load of items before giving him like five flezz Log in to see images!

SkinTicket

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

Dr_Kraid Posted:

you can give him the money even if you say ‘no’ the first time so the best idea is to buy a ****load of items before giving him like five flezz Log in to see images!

Shame, I’ve already done it Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Dr_Kraid Posted:

That only works before the fact, not at the point the OP is at.

You’re right, you probably can’t pwn the harder forums. But you should be able to pwn the easier forums — you were able to do Denture Chat with nothing but Re-Re attacks, and you’ve got more skills now. Figure out which is the highest forum you can hit (proably a 2-bar), and do until you get enough Flezz to buy what you need and fix what you have in order to finish the one he wants you to hit.

SkinTicket

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

n00b65 Posted:

That only works before the fact, not at the point the OP is at.

You’re right, you probably can’t pwn the harder forums. But you should be able to pwn the easier forums — you were able to do Denture Chat with nothing but Re-Re attacks, and you’ve got more skills now. Figure out which is the highest forum you can hit (proably a 2-bar), and do until you get enough Flezz to buy what you need and fix what you have in order to finish the one he wants you to hit.

I just pwn’ed the Denture Chat, and didn’t get any Flezz from it even though it said I did/should.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Just pwn the highest forums you can until you have some money for drugs. If you can pwn even one of those new forums with XSS and FBO, you should be set financially.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

At level 6 you can easily pwn rice rice and jojo’s without drugs, i did it at lvl 4

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SkinTicket Posted:

I just pwn’ed the Denture Chat, and didn’t get any Flezz from it even though it said I did/should.

I’m having this problem too. I’m at the same point and have been trying to pwn easier forums to build up flezz, but haven’t been getting paid out.

It happened on both KKK and Rice, Rice, Baby. I bug reported it, but haven’t heard anything yet.

It’s going to be hard to progress if this keeps up Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Ceggon Posted:

I’m having this problem too. I’m at the same point and have been trying to pwn easier forums to build up flezz, but haven’t been getting paid out.

It happened on both KKK and Rice, Rice, Baby. I bug reported it, but haven’t heard anything yet.

It’s going to be hard to progress if this keeps up Log in to see images!

I came across the same problem earlier today, so I just spent the rest of my visits grinding. If the bug doesn’t get fixed tonight, I’ll probably just sell the stuff I get in the morning and grind for a couple days until I can buy some make-up. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

You all understand that you don’t get Flezz right away, right? Unless you deploy code (like XSS) to the forum, and then only on the first time. When you pwn the forum, you get cred. Overnight (depending, I suppose, on your time zone) you get a delivery of stuff based on the cred you earned. Then you go to the PPwn Shoppe and sell all your junk. That’s how you get Flezz.

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

n00b65 Posted:

You all understand that you don’t get Flezz right away, right? Unless you deploy code (like XSS) to the forum, and then only on the first time. When you pwn the forum, you get cred. Overnight (depending, I suppose, on your time zone) you get a delivery of stuff based on the cred you earned. Then you go to the PPwn Shoppe and sell all your junk. That’s how you get Flezz.

Yup, I understand that. Here is what has been happening. I have gone back to several of the easier forums, pwned the entire thing (getting messages that I was getting bonus flezz for pwning multiple threads in a row) and afterwards have ended up with no flezz.

Unless you are only supposed to get flezz the first time you pwn a forum (I understand you only get paid for the xss once), something is off. And if that IS the case, its going to be pretty hard to progress at this point.

If I’m missing something though, let me know.

Thx

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Ceggon Posted:

I have gone back to several of the easier forums, pwned the entire thing (getting messages that I was getting bonus flezz for pwning multiple threads in a row) and afterwards have ended up with no flezz.

I think you’re either typing incorrectly, or still don’t understand what I wrote.

The message isn’t you gain more flezz for pwning multiple threads in a row, it’s that you gain more cred for pwning multiple threads in a row. Your flezz won’t change. And your flezz won’t change the next day, either, if you don’t get your junk and sell it.

Look at your Character/Items/Junk tab. Is there anything in it?

SkinTicket

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

In the end I sold one of my equiped items, got around 500 Flez for it, better than nothing and was more than enough for the drugs so thats all good. Now I just need to wait till tomorow to get the visits. Thanks for the help all

Spinning Robo

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“Guys I’m stuck I need help.”

“Do this.”

“I dunno, I think I should do that instead.”

“No, do THIS!”

“I don’t think I should. I’d rather do that.”

“Just do this and it’ll be fine!”

“I already went and did that. Thanks for the help.”

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

n00b65, you are correct. I mixed up cred and flezz. Bleh.

Thanks for helping me puzzle this out. Its going to take a bit to get past this, but at least the path is clear.

Danke, dood!

CaekChan

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

I was stupid and ground an easier forum and deployed FBO, and that triggered Shallow to message me.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Lol…

1st time visiting feces: Didnt have enough ego ups, 2 threads left then dead.

2nd time visiting feces: Brought 8 20+ ego thingys failed at last thread cuz of No douchebaggness left.

3rd time visiting feces: FINALLY made it.

Gave me loads of exp tho.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!