Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay threads in flamebate broken

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fingerz Posted:

Look:

Perfectly normal, minus the titles…

I hate these small thumbnails… but the problem *I* see (which is different from what sig was talking about) is that the even posts scroll to the right. The box extends off of the browser page and the words don’t wrap. It looks like that’s in your screen cap, but I can’t tell for sure.

Yay for people posting long bum words that won’t break… or something.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

spacekadt Posted:

I hate these small thumbnails… but the problem *I* see (which is different from what sig was talking about) is that the even posts scroll to the right. The box extends off of the browser page and the words don’t wrap. It looks like that’s in your screen cap, but I can’t tell for sure.

that has annoyed me for a long time too, always have to break lines so its visible. nfi why they havent done something about that like ages ago

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

that has annoyed me for a long time too, always have to break lines so its visible. nfi why they havent done something about that like ages ago

fix forums pls, tks

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

spacekadt Posted:

Yeah, I hate those posts that go off to the right out of the table and into the color. I turned off the clbum specific backgrounds just to get a lighter color to make it easier to read those. You’d kinda think that in a game about forums, the forums would actually work well.

Oh, and I complain less about it now because I got myself a second monitor the day after thanksgiving and run a dual set up now, which allows me to have the forumwarz window open to a wider width. If you have it fairly narrow(I used to have it just about the width to the “support us” tab) it really shows how ****ty it is.

Wylin edited this message on 12/19/2008 6:38PM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wylin Posted:

You’d kinda think that in a game about forums, the forums would actually work well.

Bump so it doesn’t get buried.

Long titles **** up IE, over-wide pics or un-linebreakable words **** up every other post in Firefox(and possibly every browser.)

Wylin edited this message on 12/19/2008 7:58PM

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Wylin Posted:

Long titles **** up IE, over-wide pics or un-linebreakable words **** up every other post in Firefox(and possibly every browser.)

I already said that Log in to see images! browser doesn’t matter at all, long unspaced sequence of characters won’t break even in Microsoft Word. The only difference between browsers is that some of them overlap title on the right table cell and the others just expand the left one.

The only solution – prevent unspaced sequence of more than n characters.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

****uck NOrris Posted:

The only solution – prevent unspaced sequence of more than n characters.

sounds good to me, why isn’t it done yet?

Wylin edited this message on 12/20/2008 2:38PM

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

Somebody Posted:

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!