Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay threads in flamebate broken

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

must be some exploit from someone, lotta threads all the text is mashed off to the right. fix it.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I don’t see it.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Those threads usually have a particular post that breaks the page. Or do you mean something different?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

WHat are you talking about? Can you link an example?

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Bling Fling Posted:

Those threads usually have a particular post that breaks the page. Or do you mean something different?

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

must be some exploit from someone, lotta threads all the text is mashed off to the right. fix it.

lolol it’s just Nicco’s, Fingerz and similar titles. As you could possibly guess, HTML is not able to automatically hyphenate a stupid ”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” title and table column width equals this enormously huge pile of nonsense.

This should be fixed easily: implement check for word length in custom titles.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i would give example, tho i bet you are just trolling, but imageshack is ****ed up right now

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i would give example, tho i bet you are just trolling, but imageshack is ****ed up right now

I’m not trolling at all, I have no clue what you are refering to. Nicco posted a screenshot of his title and it looks to me just like his pic looks. I’ll try to find his image.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I don’t see a problem with the lengthy titles, even though I think I did in the past. They just overlap the second column. So that may not be what Sig’s talking about.

Find another image host?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

The long title’s look like this to me.. where it overlaps stuff in flamebate instead of on his character sheet like in his pic:

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Well_it_could_be_that_somebody_went_and_did_something_to_****_up_the_normal_page_widths_like_they_always_do_since_they_are_all_a_bunch_of_male reproductive organs_over_in_the_RP_forums_and_****_know_what_I_am_talking_about_yea_you_do_lol

Kinda like that?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Wylin Posted:

The long title’s look like this to me.. where it overlaps stuff in flamebate instead of on his character sheet like in his pic:

for me on ie here, most of the text is off the page to the right, cant read anything (which is better than reading most **** anyways i guess)

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

imageshack is working fine for me right now. i JUST used it to upload a pic for someone.

maybe you caught a virus or something?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

shack is working now

http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bhhbhbhvg6.png

quote me to see how image imbeds arent working either

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 12/19/2008 5:39PM

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Oh **** dude that’s ALL ****ed up. Mine looks normal, minus the super long titles that just keep going and going…

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Fingerz Posted:

Oh **** dude that’s ALL ****ed up. Mine looks normal, minus the super long titles that just keep going and going…

no ****

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Look:

Perfectly normal, minus the titles…

Fingerz edited this message on 12/19/2008 5:46PM

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuff like that?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

i know, wylin already showed an example of how it looks on ff? >.>

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

LOL, I’m at work on a 5:4 monitor. Makes me appreciate what it’s like to be a normal person with a crappy screen who gets affected by all the formatting crap.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!