Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Should I ever keep Junk?

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Is there any reason to keep junk? I thought i read that in the future some could be rare or valuable or useful. Is there any way of determining rarity now? Or future usefulness?

Ved

[Soviet Zircadia]

Level 20 Camwhore

TUBMAIL ME FOR mammary glands

Uh…I don’t know. I usually sell all the ones I get from deliveries because they’re ****, but some of the ones they sell in the pawn shop I’ve only seen once or twice. The only ones I’m keeping are the Spamminator and the box of internal mystery.

Captain Baro-
meter

[Filmorca-Tafton]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I got an old vinyl recording that I’m keeping because.. I’m too emo to give it up to the unappreciative world. Log in to see images!

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

i havent kep anything lol.

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Only bothered retaining the Human skull. Would wish to fling it at someone later on! Log in to see images!

But.. any idea what the point of the fetishes are? Never figured how i make use of “Don’t Tell Mommy”...

Searched the wiki but didn’t have an entry for it. Am i missing out something?

crackednut edited this message on 02/25/2008 12:35PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

crackednut Posted:

But.. any idea what the point of the fetishes are? Never figured how i make use of “Don’t Tell Mommy”...

They add to your stats. Equip them on your Items tab. Only one fetish can be equipped at a time.

Chopsticks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The only thing that I know of that gives you direct benefit is the Asimov OSX operating system(for one of the starter missions), which you’ll probably obtain before you get it in your tubmail anyway.

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

What are the rarest items?

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ve seen a picture of mary magnolin in the shop for 12k flezz. Rarest junk I’ve seen so far.

Yesterday I pwned the nuklear power plant forum 3 times, and got a jewish harp worth 3k. If I save up 12 visits, I hope to get the aforementioned junk.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

At this point…you can collect it, but that’s about it. It is kind of fun to share your favorite junk items with others (My personal favorite is the Suicide Guide and the Ironic Egg Timer), but unless a future update dictates otherwise, they’re absolutely useless.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

My personal favorite is the Suicide Guide and the Ironic Egg Timer

My personal favorite is the Buy This Book: Guide to Buying This Book. Cracks me up every time. Especially how valuable it is.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

n00b65 Posted:

My personal favorite is the Buy This Book: Guide to Buying This Book. Cracks me up every time. Especially how valuable it is.

You know, I could almost see that as the title of a real book. It would probably be a book about consumerism, but I could still see it.

Ugh, I wish I hadn’t needed to sell the Suicide Guide for repairs, the full name of it is pretty hilarious. Log in to see images!

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Gan you trade Items with others?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

lulz56 Posted:

Gan you trade Items with others?

Nope. That would be too imbalancing.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Yeah lol, The suicide guide is hilarious. today i saw a skater glbumes or something like that at the Ppwn shoppe Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!