Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Wheres my baby bump peen?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Fran Posted:

Getting ****loads of Flezz is easy, I bought the turkey and already got everything back just by running streaks.

not everyone wants to grind forums for flezz to spend it all getting new content

heres an idea: release content without time-limited flezz sinks

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Veer Posted:

not everyone wants to grind forums for flezz to spend it all getting new content

So you’d rather they charged BP? Dude…seriously. There’s no sense in complaining about every little thing.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Veer Posted:

Grinding is not as boring as it was on the past.

It’s impossible to release content after content on the pace you want to. Unless you apply to CZ as a programmer, of course.

I don’t really want to defend CZ, but I can see why it’s hard to release content on a faster pace.

But whatever, whining is so much easier.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

On one hand, I’m flattered that some people want to see more written content/NPC interaction and that they feel it should be a priority. Makes me think that I’m not just ****ing in the proverbial wind.

But you have to understand that even if I were to work 24/7 on creating game content, it still wouldn’t be implemented anytime soon. Evil Trout is our sole programmer, and while he’s very keen on releasing inter-episodic content (more so than any poster here, trust me), he has tons of other priorities within the Forumwarz universe that he has to get down to before we can even think about new content pushes.

From everyday site maintenance, to enhancing our various endgames, to fixing bugs like my stupid page-breaking custom title, to dealing with banned players, to building new enhancements like an ItemBuildr or auction house…the list goes on forever. And these things will all need to be done eventually.

I also don’t think we’ve let our Episode 2 release run its course yet. We still need to be able to being in new users and see how this experiment turns out before we just dump more content out there. (Although despite all that, you can expect to see a bonus Xmas mini-mission soon and I think it’s a pretty funny concept Log in to see images!

For my part, I could have Episode 3 written and ready to go in a matter of months. It’s the infrastructure behind it which takes a metric crap-tonne of time and work.

But creating and distributing Peen for something like my birthday thread takes minutes, and it’s something I can do during my lunch break (I work full-time, as many people here know). It’s a small thing — but growing in fractions of an inch every day! — and most people, including myself, think it’s fun.

So while I appreciate where you’re coming from, Veer, you have to believe me: We know where our priorities lie. We’re not swamping ourselves in the E-Peen circuit. It’s something we do to keep people interested and it gives us an opportunity to connect with players. Behind the scenes, there’s a lot more going on.

And please don’t post in allcaps.

Finally, to address the original post:

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

I wished him a happy birthday, and i didnt get the peen…

...two days after my actual birthday had pbumed. Log in to see images!

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

But you have to admit, my cinematic was ****ing epic. Come on. I’ve got to have something in store for that. Log in to see images!

Also, of course your work is appreciated… where would we be without a creative mind?

(please pardon me, I’m a little tipsy)

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

FalconFour Posted:

But you have to admit, my cinematic was ****ing epic. Come on. I’ve got to have something in store for that. Log in to see images!

Also, of course your work is appreciated… where would we be without a creative mind?

(please pardon me, I’m a little tipsy)

Actually, the moment you left, I was planning on creating a mini-mission based on your saga. And I was talking to a certain nemesis of yours about helping to flesh out the NPC. I still hope to do something like it someday.

Yes, your cinematic was extremely impressive. Good to see you’re inspired by alcohol as well.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Finally, to address the original post:

...two days after my actual birthday had pbumed. Log in to see images!

The ePeen doesn’t specify that it be on time, just like it doesn’t specify which thread.

I can imagine this ePeen turning into a HILARIOUS gimmick where people go digging for year-old threads to necropost in, but having the ePeen officially listed as “Retired”.

Actually, the moment you left, I was planning on creating a mini-mission based on your saga. And I was talking to a certain nemesis of yours about helping to flesh out the NPC. I still hope to do something like it tuesday.

Fix’d? Log in to see images!

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

(Although despite all that, you can expect to see a bonus Xmas mini-mission soon and I think it’s a pretty funny concept Log in to see images!
I hope he liked/picked my idea Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

to dealing with banned players

Well that’s one which could be taken off his plate, couldn’t it? Because it doesn’t involve coding. You or Bingebot could take that responsibility, no?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Well, I suppose that ET could rig it so that banned players could access a Ban Appeal forum where they can post the truth and/or lies as needed while being mocked by other players. That would be entertaining, at least.

Otherwise, mods handling ban complaints seems reasonable.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

FalconFour should be put into the development of Forumwarz EP3 IMO. His skills with coding are that ****ing immaculate.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

Well that’s one which could be taken off his plate, couldn’t it? Because it doesn’t involve coding. You or Bingebot could take that responsibility, no?

Requests for unbanning are usually seen by ET first. He’s also the only one who can look at stuff like historical IP addresses and do things like ban IP ranges. He’s also the only full-timer and is thus able to respond to things much more immediately than anyone else here. Finally, this is still his brainchild and is thus instrumental in deciding on banning policy and what’s acceptable.

As I mentioned to you the other day, I’d be happy to take more responsibility with this stuff, but it doesn’t mean we can cut ET from the equation.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 12/20/2008 4:48PM

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

What is this falconfour cinematics you guys are talking about? Can I see it?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

What is this falconfour cinematics you guys are talking about? Can I see it?

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!