Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout **** my life...

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

MeRochesterYouJane Posted:

Homework is one of a million examples of the bull**** through which we wade on a daily basis. If we do it, we must sacrifice the time that could be spent on better things; our souls are sucked dry. If we ignore it, or so we are told, we are condemned to a life of misery, because we are subordinate to those who value only material wealth.

The futility of mathematics eats away at my life’s blood.

It’s interesting your point of view on how do you hate homeworks. Well, did you know that homework is what ****ing fixes the goddamn subjects in you ****ing miserable mind? And you know that that **** is what is gonna give you a PROPER ****ING JOB and make you win your ****ING HARD EARNED MONEY?

And MATHEMATICS IS AS IMPORTANT AS LITERATURE!

You’re only typing IN THAT ****ING COMPUTER because of ****ING MATH. Your money that you spend on blades and **** to cut yourself, IS BASED IN THE ****ING MATH, AND IN THE ****ING WORK OF YOUR PARENTS, THAT ARE ONLY THERE BECAUSE THEY ****ING DID THEIR HOMEWORK!

Nothing more to say.

<parents rp mode off>

vulk123

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

an hero maybe?

MeRochesterY-
ouJane

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I buy blades with which to shave my face; if they were to serve a dual purpose, that in fact would save money rather than waste it. But that is moot; material wealth is empty, and you are naught but “sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Merely a scream into a paper cup.

Ashes.

...Et de longs corbillards, sans tambours ni musique,

Défilent lentement dans mon âme; l’Espoir,

Vaincu, pleure, et l’Angoisse atroce, despotique,

Sur mon crâne incliné plante son drapeau noir.

— Charles Baudelaire

Geekgrrrl

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Not gay as in happy, but fabulous person as in **** you!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!