Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me If you had a chance to ban me for 2 weeks, and all you had to do was quote something you had said before, would you?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/374036

I’ve tried to make him stop barrel rolling and either explain his easy “proof-of-no-God” logic or admit that he’s full of ****, but to no avail. I made the above post in what I hoped was a last ditch effort to get something, but barrel roll barrel roll barrel roll.

Now, I will freely admit that OJ is a better troll than I am (he’s kept it up this long), but when given a golden opportunity like I gave him, how do you not jump on it?

p.s. Mods please move God thread to RP so we can actually have fun w/it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

inb4lolGodthread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

No man in god we trust Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

god is watching you poop

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’ve tried to make him stop barrel rolling, but barrel roll barrel roll barrel roll.

Thank you. Barrel roll is unfunny and old. Then again, most memes are old news.

But… moving on.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’ve tried to make him explain his easy “proof-of-no-God” logic or admit that he’s full of ****, but to no avail.

He obviously won’t admit to it. That’s what full-of-****s do.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I made the above post in what I hoped was a last ditch effort to get something. Now, I will freely admit that OJ is a better troll than I am (he’s kept it up this long), but when given a golden opportunity like I gave him, how do you not jump on it?

While a last ditch effort to get something is good, I’d rather you not do something so self-destructive. I still think you’re p funny.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Yes please.

And I’m aware I’m being a fgt by doing a SRS post in the Gen RP.

I ****ing love Tylenol

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

keep the other god thread though

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Patch The Darknut Posted:

While a last ditch effort to get something is good, I’d rather you not do something so self-destructive. I still think you’re p funny.

Not really self-destructive when I know it’s impossible. I’d still do it even if he had made some vague reference to what he’s claiming, just to get the thread out of troll mode.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I would ban you in a heartbeat. **** you fine upstanding member of society. I hate you.

Naw. Just playing.

swines quest

S for Swine

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’ve tried to make him stop barrel rolling and either explain his easy “proof-of-no-God” logic or admit that he’s full of ****, but to no avail. I made the above post in what I hoped was a last ditch effort to get something, but barrel roll barrel roll barrel roll.

Now, I will freely admit that OJ is a better troll than I am (he’s kept it up this long), but when given a golden opportunity like I gave him, how do you not jump on it?

My rebumal can be found here http://www.acapela.tv/Cartoon-bb9af2375df10-bb9af23b34152-bb9af23d84a68-7-7-3

Xylon edited this message on 12/17/2008 12:02AM

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Anunymous

Avatar: 79676 Fri Apr 10 14:15:18 -0400 2009

[Gay Goose Mafia]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Anunymous edited this message on 09/07/2009 4:41PM

Anonymousy

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Anonymousy edited this message on 09/07/2009 4:42PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Xylon Posted:

My rebumal can be found here http://www.acapela.tv/Cartoon-bb9af2375df10-bb9af23b34152-bb9af23d84a68-7-7-

I LOL’d.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!