Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 New topics won't load whilst pwning a forum - progress lost twice

MZB

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Whilst I was pwning a forum the other day and today, I hit a problem where a new topic (thread) wouldn’t load.

Yesterday it was in That’s a lot of feces, after I pwned a topic and got the pwned page that come up afterwards, I clicked ‘Take me to another thread’. It got stuck whilst loading, and nothing would work at all (I waited quite a long time to see if it was just being slow)... eventually I just had to leave the battle, losing all my progress.

The same happened today in Rice rice baby, but this time I manually chose a topic from the list, and after clicking it several times nothing happened.

I took a look in the activity window in Safari (Window > Activity), and it said one of the 56 items had not loaded – the rest had loaded but something starting with http://www.forumwarz.com/thread/[bunch of numbers and letters] had not finished (but never finished).

It’s really frustrating to lose a load of progress twice (i’m trying to build up a load of items to take on The furry farm or R.P. genius), but since the site’s been much busier recently, I totally understand that problems like this might happen.

Anyway, I don’t know if anything can be done or not, but I just wanted to point this out in case something needs fixing or whatever.

Loving the game so far Log in to see images!

– Matthew

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The same freeze up keeps happening when I try to use a Smileprin in battle, it’s having a hard time responding to the command so I have to wait a minute and try again. I thought this issue would clear up with the RAM increase, though.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

I have been seeing lags like that during batttle. Seems like if you hit the inventory box and click out of it it seems to reset so far…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!