Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Professor Tightly’s Old-Fashioned™ Corset

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Why is mine damaged? I don’t want to pay for that.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

All equipment is supposed to take damage. There was a bug that keep it from ever degrading. A few days ago ET fixed it and gave all the lingerie a 25% damage hit to make up for what had been avoided. Even if you never used the Corset for visits, the repair costs you saved on the microkini during that time more than made up for the hit that was applied.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Aw crap. An undamagable equipment is such a good idea to.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

BlankTH Posted:

Aw crap. An undamagable equipment is such a good idea to.

I don’t really agree. Other than consumables, repair costs are the only way flezz leaves the pockets of people who already bought everything they need. An undamageable piece of equipment simply means that less flezz is leaving the hands of those who have no need for it in the first place, and that’s not a good thing.

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I think surgical procedures should be nondamageable but nothing else. I mean what sense does it make that something that you have already done to your body can be damaged, and repaired like a normal item? It seems to me like maybe it shouldn’t even be sellableLog in to see images!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

The Suspender Posted:

I think surgical procedures should be nondamageable but nothing else. I mean what sense does it make that something that you have already done to your body can be damaged, and repaired like a normal item? It seems to me like maybe it shouldn’t even be sellableLog in to see images!

i agree

the character isn’t holding or wearing the procedure,

so there is no way it can be damaged

the prosthetic finger is already attached to the body (the finger is fused into the body, not attached ; so it cant be removed ; since it isn’t directly in contact with the outside, it doesn’t really make sense for it to take damage either)

the woman's genitals has already undergone the vaginoplasty (the woman's genitals can’t be untightened through normal means, nor will the seal break off the woman's genitals)

the seretonin has been blocked (it can’t be unblocked, and it doesn’t make sense to damage a chemical block)

the brain has been injured already (u cant unseal the brain, fix it, and then reseal it, nor does it make sense that battle will cure a person of brain injury)

the tonsil has already been added (u can’t remove a second tonsil, nor is the tonsil exposed to the outside, so it doesn’t make sense for the tonsil to get damage either)

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I really think it makes the most sense for surgical procedures to be unrepairable. If your surgical procedure suffers enough abuse, you have to get a new one. Bust your prosthetic finger? That’s fine, you can get the new model, etc.

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

How can brain damage itself become damaged?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yes, it would make sense for surgery to not fall into disrepair…but it’s still equipment, and in terms of game mechanics, it actually does make sense.

Not that I care much, anyway. But reading this topic, I’m glad I didn’t buy any lingerie until reading this thread (even though I cruised through Ep2 without it or .moar files).

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I was rather surprised when I realised that surgery counts as equipment.

It doesn’t make sense that surgical procedures don’t stack (I wouldn’t have bought two different ones if I’d known I’d have to choose between them) and it doesn’t make sense that they can take damage. I know that most equipment in the game works that way, but it’s rather unintuitive!

Doc_Holliday

Avatar: 85846 Fri Nov 21 20:09:23 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I'm your ****leberry.

Melted Fish Posted:

How can brain damage itself become damaged?

Merely by being exposed to the forums you pwn.

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

It knocks some sense into you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!