Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Do you know any more games like forumwarz?

Nightsilencer

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I started playing Forumwarz by recomendation from a friend, and it’s awesome. But I would like to know if there any more games like this. Webbrowser based RPGs or something like that.

Cheers

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Far more serious, but completely likable? I’d recommend BattleMaster. Middle-ages RP with a very solid community; not nearly as funny though, but I play it every day alongside ForumWarz.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Yeah theres alot, www.google.com Search “Text-based rpg”

Cerebellum

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I recommend Kingdom of Loathing. It’s a swords-and-sorcery type RPG with stick-figure graphics and a sense of humor that is just awesome.

Therum

[PFE]

Level 29 Troll

ForumWarz's Official Beatles Fanboy

Twilight Heroes is pretty good. It’s new-ish, just went into Beta late last year, and it’s pretty heavily modeled after KoL, only, you know, with super heroes instead of stick figures.

Therum edited this message on 02/24/2008 3:34PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Cerebellum Posted:

I recommend Kingdom of Loathing. It’s a swords-and-sorcery type RPG with stick-figure graphics and a sense of humor that is just awesome.

Second this post. It is dastardly funny, “dastardly” being the operative word.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

Cerebellum Posted:

lol

TeeKayEff Posted:

Second this post. It is dastardly funny, “dastardly” being the operative word.

lol

kol is actually pretty good if you don’t have any other games to play, but cool kids say it sucks and i’m a conformist Log in to see images!

Big Willy

[Teh 1337 H4x0rsz]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Better idea.

GO BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND.

My bathroom is clean enough.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’ve been playing Utopia for years, even though I’m taking a break this age. The game can be very competitive, though, so it’s a bit “into the fire”.

Dragon Court is another favorite of mine, and more similar to Forumwarz than Utopia.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 02/24/2008 10:36PM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

I’m going to also recommend KoL, but it’s really boring after a while. Their idea of replay value is doing the game again with some different stuff thrown in.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

KoL is freaking awesome. But Forumwarz is better ^^

www.hellwars.com Is also fun.

VIVa-ChiCk edited this message on 02/25/2008 8:59AM

Bread Baron

[Facepunch]

Level 14 Troll

I SUPPORT THE bumRAPE

KoL is great, but I didn’t play for a while so my account was disabled. Log in to see images!

BiffKuertens

Level 3 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Play Battrick. Cricket management; One Day, First Clbum and International. And some really ****y forums too… (is there any other sort)

www.battick.org

Ollie the Ni-
pple Stapler

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nationstates is similar to this game. You build your own nation, set the laws, invite other nations to form alliances.

Sneil

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This game reminds me of Pimp War, which I played a lot a few years ago and is still running – www.pimpwar.com

Big Willy

[Teh 1337 H4x0rsz]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

www.hobowars.com

Amazing game.

Ricky Coogan

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

It’s not browser based (it’s telnet/text based), but Legend of the Red Dragon has always been one of my favorites.

When I play, I play at acad.dynip.com (website and telnet address)

RoadLord

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

KOL is pretty fun when you first play it, and if you have some free time to burn, but after a while it gets less so. I stopped playing after they implemented NS13 or whatever the name was, because the two new “quests” sucked and it got boring.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Big Willy Posted:

www.hobowars.com

Amazing game.

LOL wut

Check out buskerwars, at http://www.buskerwars.com they hacked hobowars and stole the codes and made their own game from them lololol

Also, try http://www.dragcave.net it’s this cool game where you collect dragon eggs and then you get them to hatch and then grow into adult dragons, and you can breed them and discuss them on the forum and stuff. It’s pretty cool- look at some of the dragons and eggs I’ve managed to collect recently:

Both games are completely browser-based, like Forumwarz, so if that’s what you’re looking for these might be right up your alley!

Everhard Lon-
gmale reproductive organ

Level 11 Hacker

“Ohacku”

gladiatus anyone?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!