Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Internet or Sex?
Poll: If you had to go without one of the following for 2 WEEKS, which would you give up?
You must be logged in to vote.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

So, I’m home sick today, and watching one of those stupid lady shows where these ****es keep prattling on and on about **** nobody cares about, when I heard them mention some survey which asked women the question “If you had to give one of these two things up for two weeks, which would you give up? The Internet, or Sex?”. Needless to say, this caught my interest.

Now, the results of this study may have been tainted, because it was sponsored by Intel. Not surprisingly, the answer Intel came up with in their study was “Sex”. Women would rather give up sex than their internet. And of the men they asked, the preference went the other way; men would forego the internet for sex.

So I ask of you, Forumwarz community, if you had to give up one of the following for 2 weeks, which would it be? Sex? Or the Internet? Post here with your RL sex and preference. This might be interesting. Or it might really suck, but whatever. Keep in mind that it’s only a hypothetical 2 weeks you’d be giving up something for, not a lifetime.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

GOOD GOD.

Regardless of this being in NO SRSLY, this is the saddest thread I’ve ever seen*

*NOT TROLLING; SCIENTIFIC FACT

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

It is kinda sad. LOL who the hell would give up sex in order to have the INTERNET? Pfft.

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Well, I’m only getting it once a month as it is so it wouldn’t be a huge difference to me…however, if I was getting it on a regular basis (just 2 or three times a day) I would totally give up teh interwebz.Who has time for trolling when you’re getting laid all the time?

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Wat? This is too easy… I’m a guy and my answer is definitely sex.

I’ve gone for longer than 2 weeks without sex before. It wasn’t that bad. Also the sex you have after the drought is over is p damn good.

But I once had to go 6 days without the Internet. It was awful. You feel like your swimming in emptiness, disconnected from everything.

In b4 all the virgins going “RAWR I’M A STUD I CANT GO FOR 2 HOURS WITHOUT FUXING SUM HO LET ALONE TWO WEEKS FUX YEA!”. Idiots and liars.

male reproductive organ_TRAGEDY

Avatar: 95911 Fri Dec 19 21:16:19 -0500 2008

[The Celerysteve Fa-
n Club
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

would sex be made available to me during these 2 weeks?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Goatse II Posted:

I’ve gone for longer than 2 weeks without sex before. It wasn’t that bad. Also the sex you have after the drought is over is p damn good.

But I once had to go 6 days without the Internet. It was awful. You feel like your swimming in emptiness, disconnected from everything.

In b4 all the virgins going “RAWR I’M A STUD I CANT GO FOR 2 HOURS WITHOUT FUXING SUM HO LET ALONE TWO WEEKS FUX YEA!”. Idiots and liars.

QFT Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 12/17/2008 8:34AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Internet

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

if the sex were readily available and I didn’t have to take significant any action to get it, then I would give up internet. Since this is not the case and I’m sitting on a long enough dry spell anyway, I’ll give up sex.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Clarification request: When you say ‘Give up Sex’, this means all types of sex, correct, even self-gratification? Total abstinence?

That makes the decision a bit tougher. However, I rely upon the internet for my business, so the real question is whether I’d like to take a pay cut for 2 weeks (possibly longer because of the long term impact), or simply take a few cold showers over the course of the next two weeks.

Having gone without sex of any kind for 13 weeks at one point, I’ll have to choose to keep the internet (and therefore my income), and give up sex… temporarily.

If it was permanent, **** that, I’d find a different job.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

if ur playing this game

ur probably not going to get much sex

and probably need the internet a lot more

so the choice is fairly easy to make

internet > sex

EDIT: i am a guy, and i’m not gay

for the inevitable trolling

ghax edited this message on 12/18/2008 4:27PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

If you are allowed self-pleasure then keeping the internet would provide that as well. So sex.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sex, but only because of the short time frame. If it wasn’t two weeks but a year I’d definitely go without internet.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I’ve gone my entire life without sex, what’s another two weeks?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

So Ronery..

Olaf the hobo

[The Airship]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

i would give up the internet. seriously i would.

Jimmy Dirge

[HxC CR3W]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dude I been through this **** for like 3 weeks, I bet I could handle more.

Sex > Internet, hands down

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I don’t get any sex irl so naturally i’d rather give up the thing i don’t have.

IF i got sex, I’d take it over internet any day. IRL people > internet people

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Goatse II Posted:

This man speaks for me as well. I have someone in my house I can ****, but I still fap to the computer more often.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I don’t get any sex irl so naturally i’d rather give up the thing i don’t have.

IF i got sex, I’d take it over internet any day. IRL people > internet people

Fortunato Posted:

if the sex were readily available and I didn’t have to take significant any action to get it, then I would give up internet. Since this is not the case and I’m sitting on a long enough dry spell anyway, I’ll give up sex.

What they said.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!