Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 3 Selling Moneyfabulous persons Klan Epeen

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’ve recently come across e-wealth beyond my wildest dreams and will have enough flezz to single handedly get the Moneyfabulous persons klan Epeen for most klanwide Flezz for whichever klan I am a member of.

Until Evil Trout has time to fix the exploit I’ll be able to bump any klan to the top of the leaderboard at the rollover.

I’m about to go to sleep so tonight’s isn’t possible, but I’ll sell my klan membership (and the bumociated epeen) for Brownie Points to the highest bidder. Tomorrow before I go to bed (around 12am forumwarz time seems probable) I will join the klan who buys my service and then leave in the morning. Once the peen is awarded I will expect the BP to sent to me within 24 hours or the purchaser will be banned.

Want to get a head start on klan reputation? Want to look kewl? Buy my cheating bum for the night and let me **** my wealth all over your klan’s profile!

Disclaimer: should any admin feel this is monstrous abuse of exploits, the offer will become void and any BP transferred will be refunded, as well as the applicable Epeen removed

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I feel that this is a monstrous abuse of exploit/moderator priviledge

NekoDaimyo

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

But is it?

*has no idea, at all*

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I put the first bid up at 0BP

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Anyways even if you did join ED the average is so low that it wouldn’t do ****, lol.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 12/16/2008 4:14AM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Johnny Mac Posted:

Anyways even if you did join ED the average is so low that it wouldn’t do ****, lol.

Unless he raised his flezz to about 4.5 billion (actually about 3.9 billion, taking into account EDs current total ‘bumets’ )

*and noone else discovers the exploit before ET fixes it

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 12/16/2008 5:00AM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Unless a very small klan is interested or he keeps exploiting as meeeeeeeeee suggests, I don’t see this happening. Hell, if SG tosses a few alts together into a klan she can raise the needed amount to 10 million average easily.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

you may only sell 20 at a time,

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

how the hell did you manage to raise that amount of  ?

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

sorry tubs!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Well that failed abysmally.

Oh well it was fun for like seven seconds.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!