Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
URL Ophelia's Bad Poetry

ZeeBest

[ZeeBests Klan of F-
ail
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Should I keep the skill on or should I change it with something else?

At my current stature it does around 223 damage, while most of my other attacks do 250+, although it is a decent attack for tough spots. Should I keep and raise offense, or should I remove and add another skill to it?

mike oxlong

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 31 Troll

I secretly love Fran, but I'd never let that go to Flamebate, hating her is cool. I LOVE YOU FRAN!

Do whatever you want I say Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Well, you can’t get rid of it, per se, but you could remove it from your toolbar if you want.

That said, though, it is a free attack. It doesn’t use any of your secondary stat to attack. It’s not going to be your most powerful attack ever, obviously, but it’s worth keeping around for the free attack, imo.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Keep it handy. Use it early in your run and whenever it refreshes. It’s your second most powerful attack until your Ego starts to drop. It will help keep your Tears available for longer, which helps reduce the need for Consumables.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!