Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz It's a Crotch Zombie X-Mbum!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Hello everyone, we all know that Evil Trout, Jalopeno Bootyhole, and the rest of the Canadians that run this game program about 5% of the day, and play X-Box 360 the rest of the day. It gets tiring having to charge us money to buy out dated games that have just recently hit shelves in the ghettos of Canada. So I propose we all donate some gifts and send some cards to the Crotch Zombie offices.

Make sure to post a picture of yourself with your gift, and if you want post your gamertag.

Shipping Address:

[Note Mods Please Add a P.O. Box or Address

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I would totally send something awesome to whoever was brave enough to post their RL mailing address up here. Not that I expect anyone to do so, ofc. That would be just plain silly.

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I might send something… it depends on how generous I’m feeling.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

90% of forumwarz will send pizza

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Inertia Posted:

90% of forumwarz will send pizza

Well, yeah. That’s why nobody will actually post their own address. Can’t say I blame them.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

**** if they give an addy I will send stuff. Like no homo nice thoughtful stuff.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

No pizza place will even attempt to deliver pizza to a PO Box, and only the most dedicated of stalkers would attempt to find you based on that information alone, so, staff-type guys, it’s not too late to post your PO Boxes and get something fun for Xmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/whatever.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

People should post more addresses imo. I have a crapton of easter eggs and I’‘m not gonna eat them all Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!