Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me The "final" word on FalconFour

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

-XI- Posted:

Better than asking for Evil Trout if you ask me.

Anyway, I recently talked to him on his MSN, and he genuinely thinks that his name posted by Fingerz was real, and to top it off, when I posted his name again on 7VD’s offsite forum he removed his name which I had posted. To be honest, I see no reason to lift this ban since we only have his word for it that the name in question was his real name.

but like, innocent until proven guilty, right? since there is reasonable doubt… (yeah i learned this **** in legal studies)

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

The evidence posted here is based on bumumption, yet he has been known to do this sort of thing before. Like I said, FalconFour’s arguement is only based on his own word.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Only banhammer knows the truth. What did fingerz actually post?

I hope it wasn’t Matt Falcon.

hey I’m saying Matt Falcon won’t get me banned right, cause that’s not his name and all?

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

This is why I hate the mods on this site.

You ban him for what? Causing drama and stirring **** on a site based on the notion that people fight on the net? Good, let him make an bum of himself and laugh at his expense. You really wanna teach him a lesson you unban him and let him hang himself. Is it really such a horrible chore to delete his bull**** reports when you get to lulz loudly and openly at his bum hurt?

Let him go and freak out until he achieves internet celebrity status.

You need to cherish your lolcowz not drive them off. Banning the gay-cancer does not stop it, it only creates new opportunities for more fabulous personry.

Let the enjoy commence and stop sheltering these idiots from the internet. **** your white knight syndrome, embrace the lulz and let F4 back so he can be a proper drama llama to be milked incessantly.

/RAWR

****in signed.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Requesting permission to post the screenshots/links which helped to get that fabulous persontard banned.

Cause yeah, all you doubters, I had to dig deep into old forum threads both here and elsewhere to find the posts which set me free from my COMPLETELY UNWARRANTED ban. These same posts were also evidence that F4 was manipulating staff to do his bidding 9ie, banning me cause he was bawwwing about being kicked from 7VD). F4’s ban is 100% justifiable, I have the proof, but I will not post it unless staff here say it’s okay. I don’t wanna **** anything up for their case, etc.

Also,his “bumhurt” page on the F4 site has been changed and is full of more bumhurt than ever. Log in to see images!

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Fingerz, this evidence is based on old threads/posts he had made and comments that were made on his personal website which he has full access to modify. Yet again I reiterate; FalconFour’s arguement here is based on ‘because I said so’ and it isn’t a very good one so he may be banned for quite a while.

In all seriousness, I think what AKK had suggested may be a good idea while just giving Falcon the benefit of a doubt. What if he was right in saying that was his real name being posted and he’d been ‘crying wolf’ before this happened?

-XI- edited this message on 12/16/2008 10:24AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fingerz Posted:

Requesting permission to post the screenshots/links which helped to get that fabulous persontard banned.

Sorry, but no. I posted what I felt were the relevant and appropriate links in the OP. Other information, supplied by you and, I may add, at least two others, should remain private IMO.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

It’s also based on posts he made on this very website. Posts which were not modified because there is no “Falconfour edited this post on blah blah” at the bottom.

Also, the posts made on his website were not modifed; if he found something offensive (or incriminating) he just deleted it. Check out all the missing post numbers on the bumhurt page for proof of mbum deletions Log in to see images!

I don’t think anyone has the right to be questioning this ban. FalconFour earned it, fair and square. There is proof, undoctored, genuine proof, so unless you have actually seen it all with your own eyes, you’ve no right to question the validity of this judgement against him. Nobody does.

Edit:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Sorry, but no. I posted what I felt were the relevant and appropriate links in the OP. Other information, supplied by you and, I may add, at least two others, should remain private IMO.

KK, you got it. I kinda thought you’d say that.

Fingerz edited this message on 12/16/2008 10:27AM

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Yes, but still. I’m willing enough to give that fabulous personhat the benefit of a doubt and move on. Like I said, he may have been crying wolf up until recently. Then again I’m not sure the other people wrongfully b& would agree.

ISuckmale reproductive organz

Level 27 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Dusan Mandic ftl.

MCB 2012 FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Inertia Posted:

So what is this about Velveteen?

Velveteen/Pickled male reproductive organbum got temp banned months ago because he was ****ing off a mod when he was just trying to help. (See the wiki article about game rules)

Lachesis

[Life Hurts]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Nicco Posted:

Velveteen/Pickled male reproductive organbum got temp banned months ago because he was ****ing off a mod when he was just trying to help. (See the wiki article about game rules)

Technically velveteen was masquerading as a real live camwhore. I posted links in chat to a site where other images of “velveteen” were located including vagoo pictures. Other people in chat decided to post some of those pictures to flamebate as a way of calling her out.

Velveteen then claimed that those images were private and had been posted on the web by an old boyfriend and that they constituted invasion of privacy, etc. When push came to shove we proved that velvet was lying and velveteen got banned for several days. Of course being a “valued” member of the community, he was allowed to come back and proceeded to change his name to Pickled male reproductive organbum.

Moral of this story is don’t pretend that a random camwhore on the internet is you unless you know where those images can be found and you are a damned convincing liar. Failure to do so will lead to an inevitable callout on the part of the talented member of the forumwarz community.

And Alt Fail.

Lachesis edited this message on 12/16/2008 11:18AM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

FalconFour has indicated that no personal information available by his website is true, AND

FalconFour has reported Forumwarz users for violating a posting of his personal information, none of which is truly his personal information, AND

FalconFour has a history of attempting to use fraudelent means to get other Forumwarz users banned,

I want instances of these. As in, was the information the same each time, was one time it jack smith and another matt falcon (online alias)?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Lachesis Posted:

Technically velveteen was masquerading as a real live camwhore. I posted links in chat to a site where other images of “velveteen” were located including vagoo pictures. Other people in chat decided to post some of those pictures to flamebate as a way of calling her out.

Velveteen then claimed that those images were private and had been posted on the web by an old boyfriend and that they constituted invasion of privacy, etc. When push came to shove we proved that velvet was lying and velveteen got banned for several days. Of course being a “valued” member of the community, he was allowed to come back and proceeded to change his name to Pickled male reproductive organbum.

Moral of this story is don’t pretend that a random camwhore on the internet is you unless you know where those images can be found and you are a damned convincing liar. Failure to do so will lead to an inevitable callout on the part of the talented member of the forumwarz community.

And Alt Fail.

Whoa wait a moment, isn’t this the point of have the whole Role-Playing thing in the first place? You pretend to be your clbum. Pretending is of course lying, so RP-ing is lying, so you’d ban everyone who RPs?

Judging only by the above post it sounds like Velveteen was only following the obvious course of action. In order to keep character you’d have to whine and be all bumhurt in response to someone posting your nude pics publicly. It’s terrible that something like this gets someone banned.

This probably doesn’t parallel to falconfour case though

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

Inertia Posted:

This probably doesn’t parallel to falconfour case though

This.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Inertia Posted:

Whoa wait a moment, isn’t this the point of have the whole Role-Playing thing in the first place? You pretend to be your clbum. Pretending is of course lying, so RP-ing is lying, so you’d ban everyone who RPs?

No. I was the RPing in a private tubmail which was the issue there. I wanted to protect an innocent if that was the case. He could have told me, “I’m just RPing, please don’t delete the pages-long thread because it’s a fun thing to do,” and I wouldn’t have told anyone and there would have been much more lulz. He didn’t even have to say he wasn’t really a girl, he could have just said “The story’s a fake so please let it be.” As was, I deleted the pages-long thread, and instead there was a lot of drama, and no lulz.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

(edited: nvm, forgot the “php” extension)

Fingerz edited this message on 12/17/2008 1:48PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

if one wanted to get technical, then there would be a lot of bans in this thread…

i dont know why mods decided to put this in ayn rands,

seems like whoever is the flavor of the day/week is trollable especially when banned,

and in gd or non-rp…

much as i dont agree with said guy, i think this treatment is p bogus

towarsds ppl and smells of selective modding

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 12/17/2008 1:52PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

if one wanted to get technical, then there would be a lot of bans in this thread…

i dont know why mods decided to put this in ayn rands,

seems like whoever is the flavor of the day/week is trollable especially when banned,

and in gd or non-rp…

much as i dont agree with said guy, i think this treatment is p bogus

towarsds ppl and smells of selective modding

its no skin off my back either way, jus sayin

King of the -
Internet

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I believe that I have made FalconFour and Fingerz resolve their own personal war. He shouldn’t be much of a problem now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!