Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun We need more job types on the job board

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

forumwarz blog Posted:

Some examples of jobs: Pwn a forum, speed run a forum, deploy scripts to forum, and other new episode2 specific things we haven’t announced yet!

I think this should be improved soon. It’s kinda boring atm with just normal jobs and speedrunning jobs. I think collecting-IP jobs could be fun, and they could be the first steps to the Sentrilion epeen for those who don’t have the patience to do it in one run.

Also:

forumwarz blog Posted:

Once you take on a job, you have 60 minutes to complete it to get the reward (right now they’re all flezz, but in the future they will probably give items too).

quangntenemy edited this message on 12/15/2008 10:00AM

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

There should be XSS and FBO missions as well.

BTW, does IP sniffing work anywhere other than the one board you get it for? I don’t feel like backfarming that place.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

1338h4x Posted:

There should be XSS and FBO missions as well.

BTW, does IP sniffing work anywhere other than the one board you get it for? I don’t feel like backfarming that place.

Denture Chat if you wanna set it and forget it

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

oops gd, im just agreeing with the set it and forget it tho

Log in to see images! SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 12/15/2008 8:55PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!