Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music ANOTHER Mbum Rickroll?!?

Oliver Klosh-
off

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Recently, I felt that rigging the MTV Europe VMA’s and Rick’s live performance at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade was enough Rickrolling for one year.

However, I learned that others thought differently when I recieved this message yesterday via Facebook:

Rick Astley /r/ /b/lackup

There’s a huge movement going on in the UK to get Rick Astley the Christmas No.1 single…we have over 24,000 members in under a week but still need all the help we can get.

Apparently, a group of Brits are planning a grbumroots campaign (the site can be found here) to stop something called “X-factor” from topping the radio charts for another consecutive year. After a bit of research, it turns out that “X-factor” is a TV show similar to American Idol.

If anyone who reads this is from the UK and knows another explanation for the X-factor, feel free to post your information in this thread.

More information can also be found at their Facebook group.

Also, feel free to discuss this issue here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!