Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant i want an answer as to why crinks is banned for 2 weeks

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/369081

-for that thread/post? 2 weeks? you’ve gotta be ****ting me, that is ridiculous imo, doesnt seem fair in the least..

-because of posting about an npc’s addy?!

MOCK-CONGLERS BITCH edited this message on 12/14/2008 10:31AM

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

MOCK-CONGLERS **** Posted:

-for that thread/post? 2 weeks? you’ve gotta be ****ting me, that is ridiculous imo, doesnt seem fair in the least..

-because of posting about an npc’s addy?!

after seeing the trolling and crap that always happens in gd/non-rp and isnt dealt with,

i find this to be a horrendous ban and fully unwarranted

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I would also like to know why, I don’t see the problem of that post.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

and i did find their topic to be gd related, as is this topic..what the hell is up with that ban, srsly

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

What? Even if you consider it RP I think just a warning is enough.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

watch me get banned too, for posting a valid q in gd

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Was Crinkz banned before? I can’t remember…

Even though I don’t think that would be clbumified as a 2-week ban. It was relevant for me, I always wanted to know if that e-mail was real but everytime I had time to test I would forgot it.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

so, not even small jokes as a thread topic are allowed, but ppl can troll all over, is that how it works now? utterly ludicrous

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MOCK-CONGLERS **** Posted:

so, not even small jokes as a thread topic are allowed, but ppl can troll all over, is that how it works now? utterly ludicrous

No, it’s selective modding.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

The funny thing is, he was banned AFTER the thread was moved to GRP… Does that make any sense?

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

Nicco Posted:

No, it’s selective modding.

yeah, i felt compelled to make this thread, cuz something seems way way off, here

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

There has to be more to this story. If there’s not, and that was the sole reason Crinkz was banned, that is total and utter B.S.

For the most part, when I hear people griping about someone getting banned, I usually see the reasoning behind it, even if I don’t personally agree with the ban.

But in this case? I can’t even fathom the reasoning.

Whoever banned him, please explain to us why he was banned, so that the rest of us can follow the rules. I know posting someone’s personal information is a banworthy offense.

But Ravit is a fictional character. Would I get banned if I posted Sherlock Holmes’ personal street address? How about if I gave you Superman’s home phone number?

(Edited to remove Sherlock’s address & Superman’s phone number, just in case)

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 12/14/2008 4:32PM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

It is not posting personal information. It is for role playing in Game Discussion. You know the bolded part.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

was Posted:

It is not posting personal information. It is for role playing in Game Discussion. You know the bolded part.

I read that entire thread. How was that Role-Playing? If that was role-playing, then every single person that was discussing Tubmailing the Starving_2_Death NPC needs to get a 2 Week ban as well.

If that was the reason for the ban, that is the thinnest excuse I have ever seen, anywhere. It wasn’t until you just claimed that it was Role-Playing that I even saw that, if someone was specifically bumuming Crinkz was trying to RP, that it even appears to be RPing.

Seriously. If that’s considered RPing, then there are a crapload of posts in GD that should be considered weak attempts at Trolling, and each of those players needs a 2 week ban as well.

It looks to be a legitimate question regarding the Game. And it was answered by Largehardoncollider.

A tech question about the game, answered by another player. In other words, exactly the purpose of GD.

This ban is fundamentally wrong, and I really think it needs to be reviewed by someone other than a Mod.

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 12/14/2008 4:41PM

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

i think that’s a valid gameplay-related question.

on a side note, i tried tubmailing the address too =E

EDIT: he did ask in a pretty trollish way, and i guess you could call it a spoiler, but i stll dont see how it merited banning in any way

Neona edited this message on 12/14/2008 4:47PM

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

issues with modding on this site? Well i never…

This has got to be the textbook example for “move the thread and give a warning”. Hell, people make much more obvious troll traps in non-RP daily, and those just get moved.

Oh yeah, and this:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Inertia Posted:

making the topic in an incorrect place won’t get you banned, just the topic moved. but the people who fell for the trap can get banned.

Guess what mods say in public can’t be taken as actually rules to live by. Gotta keep us guessing!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

It looks to be a legitimate question regarding the Game. And it was answered by Largehardoncollider.

A tech question about the game, answered by another player. In other words, exactly the purpose of GD.

This ban is fundamentally wrong, and I really think it needs to be reviewed by someone other than a Mod.

I find it a stretch to call it a legitimate question regarding the game, but I don’t think it should have resulted in a ban. I think the thread should have just been moved to the proper forum.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

was Posted:

I find it a stretch to call it a legitimate question regarding the game, but I don’t think it should have resulted in a ban. I think the thread should have just been moved to the proper forum.

I think it’s game related, but posting ‘I tried to exploit something and it didn’t work’ does seem pointless. Not bannable tho. lol.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

was Posted:

The thread was moved to GRP.

User was still banned.

Care to explain? There’s the Banhammer quote above.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!