Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature hey guys tubsweetie is a bad mod

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Am I looking cool now? Since all the supposed cool people are doing it and stuff.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

more biting social commentary from Fran.

Thanks Fran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Fran Posted:

Am I looking cool now? Since all the supposed cool people are doing it and stuff.

INORITE.

I ****ing love Tylenol

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fran Posted:

Instead of hopping on bandwagons, you should try out my a-train

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Instead of hopping on bandwagons, you should try out my a-train

I’m just bored, Flamebate is extremely boring.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Fran, look. Lately you’ve been on this “Hey pay attention to me!” rampage, and it just doesn’t suit you. For someone with numbers like yours, you ought to be setting a better example. Klan-spamming INCIT to prove a point? Very unprofessional. Attempting to become some sort of martyr in the “Ban ______/______ is a bad mod” threads? Alright, we get it, you’re attempting to ruffle feathers.

I Like TUBSWEETIE. Know why? TUBSWEETIE doesn’t feel the need to bum into everyone’s affairs like a hyperactive 5-year-old just to get attention. I have no beef with you, Fran. All I’m saying is you’re too old to be acting childish and you have too much potential to be wasting it on pointless attention whore threads.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

JacksonKelly Posted:

Fran, look. Lately you’ve been on this “Hey pay attention to me!” rampage, and it just doesn’t suit you. For someone with numbers like yours, you ought to be setting a better example. Klan-spamming INCIT to prove a point? Very unprofessional. Attempting to become some sort of martyr in the “Ban ______/______ is a bad mod” threads? Alright, we get it, you’re attempting to ruffle feathers.
I Like TUBSWEETIE. Know why? TUBSWEETIE doesn’t feel the need to bum into everyone’s affairs like a hyperactive 5-year-old just to get attention. I have no beef with you, Fran. All I’m saying is you’re too old to be acting childish and you have too much potential to be wasting it on pointless attention whore threads.

Seriously… let’s do it again.

(seriously is everyone here that dumb to not notice this is a joke thread? go kill yourself if you think that PLEASE, no one will miss you, you ****ing mouthbreather. you shouldn’t be wasting my precious oxygen if you take stuff on the internet that seriously.)

(Ah but it’s JacksonKelly. Maybe I should just ignore him since he already proven how very special he is. Yeah, good idea.)

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

Bump! Log in to see images!

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

Also by responding, it shows that you care, so I win! Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

still needs words of tubsweetie on this issue

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

thanks for the bump Log in to see images!

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

DAMN FRAN! Take ur clothes off u teasing ****!

ChainsawWith-
Genitals

Avatar: 85118 Thu Dec 11 21:33:37 -0500 2008

[YouChewPoop]

Level 69 Emo Kid

i'm a big fat homosexual

i kno man i mean seriously what the **** i mean he is a mod and he bans people all the time i mean what the **** is with that **** **** Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

Generally, Tubs bans people who commit BANNABLE offenses doing BANNABLE things. In 99% of bans I’ve seen, said offender will even post something like “I’m commiting a bannable offense! Ban me!”

...I mean if that’t not asking for it, what is??

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Fran Posted:

Seriously… let’s do it again.

(seriously is everyone here that dumb to not notice this is a joke thread? go kill yourself if you think that PLEASE, no one will miss you, you ****ing mouthbreather. you shouldn’t be wasting my precious oxygen if you take stuff on the internet that seriously.)

(Ah but it’s JacksonKelly. Maybe I should just ignore him since he already proven how very special he is. Yeah, good idea.)

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

FalconFour Posted:

Ah, Bambino! Manja la copypasta!

Guy Snortoco-
cci

Avatar: 83064 2015-09-19 20:51:48 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 30 Re-Re

Tune in to male reproductive organs 69!

JacksonKelly Posted:

QFT ZING!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!