Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock This just in!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

lolcats!!!!!!!!!! lolol so funny!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Nicco Posted:

lolcats!!!!!!!!!! lolol so funny!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

i no amirite?

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

When asked his opinion on the situation, GNAA president timecop remarked, “lol drama.” Truer words have never been spoken, as much lol-inducing drama, and most likely multiple jew lynchings and anallingus seminars will come in the following days.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Cheins Sanchez is kind of like my right hand man. We roll together like that.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

And when he brings two men over, I want to die.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Wait a second- you and CelerySteve are gay together, Cheins? What?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

No, the two of us meet every week for the fingerz fanclub though. Then we make out and stroke each others male reproductive organs, but no hardcore homo stuff.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

He rapes me. Make him stop.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS PROMOTE LIES-UNKNOWINGLY

(THE JEWS SAY THEY LOVE MY FATHER-THE CHRISTIANS SAY THEY LOVE MY FATHER AND ME-BUT IN FACT,

THEY DENY US BOTH.)

I came to Earth some 2,000 years ago from another physical, biological Evolutionary Level

as the expected ” Messiah, ” or Jesus, and for this current mission , RETURNED to this

level, and entered into a human body some 24 years ago, Earth-time. For the most part, I

have spent these years in seclusion working with my students/”disciples”- preparing them

for membership in the “NEXT WORLD,” the Evolutionary Level Above Human, the true physical

Kingdom of Heaven. Now, before departure via a “NEXT LEVEL” mothership, my students and I

will be bumisting my Father and His other Next Level helpers in their WAR against

these lies – this serious misinformation – perpetuated mainly by the so-called CHRISTIANS

and JEWS. Only “Luciferians” ( space aliens who long ago went against and were banished

from God’s World) would have no shame in posing as My Father and Me. Under the guise of

religious concepts, they have captured the attention and affections of millions of humans

that have been prepared by the NEXT LEVEL for OUR return. This COUNTERFIT- the true

Antichrist and his fallen followers – significantly strengthened their position beginning

in particular with the Charismatic, Evangelical movement of the 60’s, because of their

awareness of our impending arrival. Their theme was, “Jesus shed His blood for you – you

don’t have to do anything to get to Heaven but repent and take Jesus into your heart as

your personal Savior.” These IMPOSTERS( the Luciferians) have humans looking to them as

“God” (in their prayers) for things of this world, and identifying as their human body

instead of as the spirit or soul which occupies it. These false “gods” have in fact robbed

these souls of their extremely rare opportunity to move up the evolutionary ladder. They

have enslaved humans to the service of their interests through addictions to indulgences,

with a total preoccupation with “replication” (reproduction – sex), drugs, ties,

self-worth (ego), possessions, position, human responsibilities, false religious concepts

( such as marriage, family), mammalian behavior, and a worthless “love” for this world and

its inhabitants – trying to make reverent that which is abominable in the eyes of the Next

Level.

No one who knows me or my Father would, PARTICULARLY AT THIS TIME, desire to continue

preaching marriage, family, church membership, Peace or Heaven on Earth, or to extend

their existence in the human kingdom. A true seeker who really wants to know what Jesus

required of His disciples in order to go with Him into His Father’s Kingdom would read

what JESUS SAID (His sayings in the Red Letter edition) on these subjects in the gospels.

Two perfect examples are: Luke 14:26-27, “If any man come to me, and hate not his father,

and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also,

he cannot be my disciple;” and John 12:44-50, ” But Jesus loudly declared, The one who

believes in me does not believe in and trust in and rely on me, but in Him who sent me.

And whoever sees me sees Him who sent me. I have come as a Light (truthbearer) into the

darkness. If anyone hears my teachings and fails to observe them, it is not I who judges

him. For I have not come to judge and condemn and to pbum sentence and to inflict penalty

on the world, but to save the world. Anyone who rejects me and persistently sets me at

naught, refusing to accept my teachings, has his judge; for the message that I have spoken

will itself judge and convict him at the last day. This is because I have never spoken on

my own authority or of my own accord or as self-appointed, but the Father who sent me has

Himself given me orders what to say and what to tell. And I know that His commandment is

eternal life. So whatever I speak, I am saying what My Father has told me to say and in

accordance with His instructions.”

The requirements for entering the Kingdom of Heaven (and exiting the human level of

existence) are always the same. Only servants of THE OPPOSITION would dilute even one of

these requirements.

This is now the “tail end” of our task and the Next Level’s presence here. The human

kingdom was never meant to be anything but a stepping stone – a “realized hell” that must

be evacuated WITH THE HELP OF A REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE NEXT EVOLUTIONARY LEVEL – THE

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

If you can identify with these thoughts, you are possibly one who might be chosen to go

with us.

If you see what we say as blasphemous, then you have clearly chosen to be a part of the

opposition.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!